Behave yourselves

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Guys

I will say this only once.

If i have to come on here and delete irrelevent and posts which contain swearing you will never give me time to put up new guests.

We have guests and many more in the pipeline. Please give me time to concetrate on booking them and not on sorting out childish posts.

I think you all now know what i will and will not put up with on this forum. By all means make your opinions felt but not by swearing or continually asking the same questions.

Now do you want me to give you a taster of what is to come or do i have to spend all night deleting posts.

Dave Phillips

Guys

I will say this only once.

Dave Phillips

I thought I had tuned into an episode of Allo Allo for a second.

I have to say, its a bit of a harsh post. People are only asking whats going on because they're concerned about the show, and are desperate for some announcements. I bet the people posting (like me) probably drop a grand each at these shows, and we want the show to be as great as possible.

It would be helpful if you answered genuine questions posted on here, such as, are there no gold passes available. This post has been completely ignored since it was started. I would like to purchase a gold pass, but cannot do so if I do not know whether or not they exist.

I run my own business and would never address my customers in the manner posted above, whether I agreed with them or not. Regarding people swearing, you are right, the language should be suitable for all ages, but I thought there was in-built protection on the forum to stop swearing?

I am a massive supporter of Showmasters and support as many shows as possible, and normally 99% of my posts are positive, but this one isnt. Hope you don't mind me expressing my opinion here.

Enough said, bring on the guests.

Edited by keithporter23

• Showmasters Admin

Morning everyone

Well lets clear up a few things here shall we.

Re gold passes. The new website should contain all the information about our new ticket system.

We have dropped the gold pass this year and replaced it with the early bird.

You do not get the low number virtual tickets because you now have two hours before everyone else to go and pick them up from inside the show.

The reason many of you don,t see these offensive and pointless posts is because i try and delete them before they have been up long enough.

Keith regarding your last post. Yes i am fine with you expressing your opinion that is what the forum is for.

Yes i appreciate all of you coming and spending money within the show and do i like making posts like the one i made last night, No of course not, but sometimnes you have to be harsh to keep control. So many forums on the internet quickly become childrens playgrounds and i do not intend to let this forum go that way.

By all means ask for guests but believe me as soon as we have some confirmed you will be the first to know.

Now lets get back to preparing for the show and i will be posting new guests very shortly.

Dave Phillips

:poki:

Morning everyone

Well lets clear up a few things here shall we.

Re gold passes. The new website should contain all the information about our new ticket system.

We have dropped the gold pass this year and replaced it with the early bird.

You do not get the low number virtual tickets because you now have two hours before everyone else to go and pick them up from inside the show.

The reason many of you don,t see these offensive and pointless posts is because i try and delete them before they have been up long enough.

Keith regarding your last post. Yes i am fine with you expressing your opinion that is what the forum is for.

Yes i appreciate all of you coming and spending money within the show and do i like making posts like the one i made last night, No of course not, but sometimnes you have to be harsh to keep control. So many forums on the internet quickly become childrens playgrounds and i do not intend to let this forum go that way.

By all means ask for guests but believe me as soon as we have some confirmed you will be the first to know.

Now lets get back to preparing for the show and i will be posting new guests very shortly.

Dave Phillips

That is it Dave tell them as it is, you always deliver if they have problems then dont post it is quite simple. Paul (ps i like it when you are stern ) : B):(