Advice on queueing for tickets?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys,

To anyone who's been before and bought tickets on the day, what should I expect? I mean, considering it opens at 9am if I get there at eight will I be queueing for hours? Will I even be able to get a tickeT?

We have never run out of tickets. Even for people that arrive in the afternoon. At 8am you'll be fine. You may fimd a queue for 500 people there but you will still get in the hall by about 9:15am. We're pretty quick.

Hi guys,

To anyone who's been before and bought tickets on the day, what should I expect? I mean, considering it opens at 9am if I get there at eight will I be queueing for hours? Will I even be able to get a tickeT?

Yes, you will be able to get an entry ticket without a doubt.

You will of course be in line for that hour, and some additional time before everybody is let in. In the hall you pick up the Virtual Queue tickets (these are given out where the guests sign), so you are not actually in line for hours, but depending on the number of guests you may hang around there for a while until your numbers have been called.

The most popular guests run the so-called virtual queue system, where you place in line is held through the number on a ticket that you pick up after you enter the hall. Until your number is called you can go and eat, look at the dealers area, even go outside for a walk.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the quick responses.

Just out of curiosity, what time do queues begin to form for the event?

Depends on the guests and the attendees. We've had people queue from 2-3am. But then at others the earliest is 7am.

Depends on the guests and the attendees. We've had people queue from 2-3am. But then at others the earliest is 7am.

The latest I've seen was 7.45 AM at a Collectormania Manchester.

The earliest was the night before at Collectormania 4, but that was during the Lord of the Rings craziness and the hobbit mayhem.

My cousin's tickets were cancelled (by someone EVIL getting into her account), so I'm left with an early entry ticket Saturday, standard Sunday and a Twilight talk... I know we'll be queueing for a while to get her into the event on both days, but is there any chance we'll get her another Twilight ticket..? Going on my own'd be freaky :lol:

Looking forward to this event SO MUCH!

• Showmasters Admin

My cousin's tickets were cancelled (by someone EVIL getting into her account), so I'm left with an early entry ticket Saturday, standard Sunday and a Twilight talk... I know we'll be queueing for a while to get her into the event on both days, but is there any chance we'll get her another Twilight ticket..? Going on my own'd be freaky :lol:

Looking forward to this event SO MUCH!

If she has the order confirmation for the cancelled order we can look at sorting out the Twilight ticket. If not then I'm afraid not.