First Timer!

Hey going to be my first time to attend anything like this and very excited! Was wondering can I buy early bird ticket on the day?! since I missed out buy online :D

Anyone else going for first time?! haha dont think its possible to be more excited than me haha!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

message for first timers -

know what you want to do and who you want to meet, the first few moments can be rushed and strange for unprepared visitors

don't be afraid to ask the crew members questions if you are unsure of anything

HAVE FUN :D

see you there Saturday :P

the dude :thumbup:

haha cheers mate!

I will be getting there around 8am (dont live too far). Once I bought my early bird ticket is it best to "Run" or more like woddle in my case to the signing area? or get VT/talk tickets 1st?

Prob a newbie question but hey if i dont ask i'll never know!

haha cheers mate!

I will be getting there around 8am (dont live too far). Once I bought my early bird ticket is it best to "Run" or more like woddle in my case to the signing area? or get VT/talk tickets 1st?

don't run - can be dangerous

but a brisk paced walk is recommended - make sure you know which stars you want most and aim for their VT queue first (if they need VT)

Edited by the dude

haha cheers mate!

don't run - can be dangerous

but a brisk paced walk is recommended - make sure you know which stars you want most and aim for their VT queue first (if they need VT)

*lol* well, dude, i know exactly who i want to meet, actually it's just one person *lol*

have early bird.

and hope there will be sth. for me to do and watch etc, while waiting. ;-)

haha yeah trust me, Me and running dont work well haha!

Cheers for your help mate!

who you hoping to see?

no problem, the dude is always happy to pass on my knowledge

hope you enjoy the event - I WILL :D

haha, what day you going?

Both!! Thought I'd treat myself & snuggle up to a few peeps from my fave fandoms!!!

Basically, I'm in it for the photos! Peter Facinelli & Sendhil Ramamurthy on the Sat & Jacob Kogan & the Phelps twins on the Sun - Twilight, Heroes, Star Trek & Harry Potter - I think I may be dead by the end of it!!!!

Haven't decided on autos yet. Will depend on cash flow

I am hoping to see Peter Facinelli, Scott Bakula and Jewel Staite. But i have yet to buy my ticket so will be there early saturday. And if i have fun then will prob go back sunday but also gotta watch the bank balance lol!

Anyone else going alone? :thumbup:

hey, this is my 1st time going aswell! so happy to go and meet peter facinelli, really excited. can't wait, so glad that it's this weekend. im just going sunday, can't really afford to go both days. but i have been to collectormania before though, and there were amazing. hope its the same feeling!

• Showmasters Admin

haha cheers mate!

Virtual queue tickets are given out at the signing area. Go there first and then the talk tickets.

And don't run or a very large man WILL shout at you :P