Toys and merchandise

I'm thinking about buying jewels: maybe a Stargate keyring or necklace (Yes QS you inspired me on this one!) and Twilight jewelery (Rosalie's necklace or Esme's bracelet, I'll make my choice when I actually see them) if the price is not too high (but I checked the prices on the web therefore what to expect!)

Plus I'd like to find a Harry Potter keyring maybe, or something else for my brother's birthday... Not long to find out now!

Will there be any anime merchandise ^^

I remember at least one large stall who was there at every Comic Con before that had exclusively anime merchandise. I can't remember details though, I only know that a friend of mine who's into anime always gets very excited when she sees those guys. :thumbup:

My shopping list (if I can ;))

Twilight merch, hopefully a New Moon poster and an Alice choker

FMA merch for meeee :)

Ouran High School Host Club posters, possibly, or any other mech apart from Hikaru plushie for my friends birthday

Pocky! But I'm going to drag my cousin out of EC to help me find some of that. :thumbup:

I'm thinking about buying jewels: maybe a Stargate keyring or necklace (Yes QS you inspired me on this one!)

:thumbup:

I hope you find something. I don't think the gold necklace I was talking about will be sold at the event, but maybe you are lucky. You sometimes still do see the keyrings around.

I'm thinking about buying jewels: maybe a Stargate keyring or necklace (Yes QS you inspired me on this one!)

:thumbup:

I hope you find something. I don't think the gold necklace I was talking about will be sold at the event, but maybe you are lucky. You sometimes still do see the keyrings around.

That's funny, I just posted about this in another thread a minute ago! I'm looking for a Stargate in one form or another as well! It's high up on my shopping list for the LFCC, along with some Twilight stuff and whatever other Stargate merch catches my eye. I hope they have a lot!