How things work!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

You and the 3 guests

I undertsnad the group photo - and can't wait - BUT - What if I want a photo with just Kellan Lutz? I've got a standard ticket. What would I need to do to ensure that happened??

In hope...... xx

:YAHOO:

Sorry but due to time constraints there are no single photo shoots being sold at this event.

You and the 3 guests

I undertsnad the group photo - and can't wait - BUT - What if I want a photo with just Kellan Lutz? I've got a standard ticket. What would I need to do to ensure that happened??

In hope...... xx

:huh:

Sorry but due to time constraints there are no single photo shoots being sold at this event.

:unsure: (Slow montion styleee) Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Fair point... I'll just have to make sure I'm stood next to Kellan for the group shot!!! I'll work on my elbows and get 'em ready for nudging!!! LOL!

Thanks for such a quick reply! xx

You and the 3 guests

In hope...... xx

:blush:

lol just stand with an inch between them all, then you can cut the photos out so it looks like 2 seperate shoots :smile: