Who's got the ROTK soundtrack?

Frodos_Girl

So whose got it then? What's your fave songs?! Which ones make ya cry? etc!!

I like Minas Morgul [6] for some reason LoL! the ones that make me cry are the black gate opens [15] parts of that the end of all things [16] bits of that. The return of the king [17] that one makes me cry sooo much lol! especially at the bit after Aragorn sings, when he sees Arwen. 'N' the bit when everyone bows to the hobbits, it's sooo.. heart wrenching B) The grey Havens [18] and Into the west [19] lol! so basically the end ones!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is track five (Steward of Gondor) coz when Billy sings; my heart seems to melt!

Oh I totally second that! When I first heard the stuart of Gondor I was sitting in a train driving to a friend of mine and I was like looking out of the window and I heard that beautiful flute used in that song. And then all of a sudden Billy started singing and I was like incapable of breathing really. It was incredible. I guess all the people sitting in that train must have thought what crazy person I am, being close to tears all of a sudden. Well, that's pure fandom I guess! :)

Hugs,

Nyah

mine is track five (Steward of Gondor) coz when Billy sings; my heart seems to melt!

Oh I totally second that! When I first heard the stuart of Gondor I was sitting in a train driving to a friend of mine and I was like looking out of the window and I heard that beautiful flute used in that song. And then all of a sudden Billy started singing and I was like incapable of breathing really. It was incredible. I guess all the people sitting in that train must have thought what crazy person I am, being close to tears all of a sudden. Well, that's pure fandom I guess! :)

Hugs,

Nyah

That's like me!! B) Everyone's like WTF LoL! well they don't know what emotional stress us LOTR fans get :angel: HeHeHeHe! :wub:

True, they don't!!! And honestly I'm quite glad about that..I mean even though others look at us like we're the biggest weirdos it's just soo cool to be that way, 'cause in some ways it makes us different from all the other (sometimes even boring - no offence btw!) people, who don't have something like LOTR in their lives. They really don't know what they're missing.

Well I alway keep saying "I'm a freak and I'm pretty damn proud of it!" :P

Hugs,

Nyah

True, they don't!!! And honestly I'm quite glad about that..I mean even though others look at us like we're the biggest weirdos it's just soo cool to be that way, 'cause in some ways it makes us different from all the other (sometimes even boring - no offence btw!) people, who don't have something like LOTR in their lives. They really don't know what they're missing.

Well I alway keep saying "I'm a freak and I'm pretty damn proud of it!" :P

Hugs,

Nyah

I totally agree! All the friends they're missing out on as well! :D

Love 'n' hugs,

Helen xXx

Yes, even more so the friends. I've never met so many incredibly nice people during my whole life than I've met since I became a fan of LOTR (or make that since PJ made that movie trilogy, 'cause earlier, when there was just the books I didn't get to know so many other fans either..it just all really started with the trilogy coming to the big screen.) So I'm even more happy that PJ took up that project. If it hadn't been for that movie trilogy we actually wouldn't even be talking on that forum right now...so I guess we're really blessed to be able to get to know so many great people! LOTR fans are the best! And I'm not saying that because I am a fan myself! :)

Hugs,

Nyah

Yeah, it's like our own fellowship. But a really BIG one :P P.J has made something soooo big. We should tell Guiness World Records that we're the biggest amount of fans for something! Cause they're are ALOT! Oh wait, d'ya reckon there's more then Justin Timberlake fans :vader::angry: Ah, what the heck! We're the biggest 'n' the best! C'mon just face it, WE ALL ROCK!!! :D

Oh it would be kinda cool if there was some place where every LOTR fan could register.So that in the end we'd have a list with all the people being a fan...I bet it would be millions. 'Cause after all there are also many old fans around who've read the books a long time ago, who adore the story as much as we younger fans do.

And yes, WE ALL ROCK! :vader:

Hey, what if we done an email, and we sent it to everyone we know who is a fan of LOTR, and say to send it on to all of your LOTR fans! and at the end we could put something like. Please send back to [the starter of the email] when it goes past 1000 or something like that! And then start it all over again :vader: Or we could put a petition kinda thingy majigy thing! Whaddya reckon? :angry:

That email idea crossed my mind too...we really could do that! I could start it in Switzerland and you could start it in England..so we'd already have two countries..:-) Okay..I really like that idea...we could like write down our names (nicknames or whatever, that doesn't really matter) and just pass it on. and then the next person writes down his/her name too! And as you said, once we reach, let's say 500 or 1000 that person can send the email back to us. Wohoo..that sounds like fun...

mhhh..what do you think we should write?! I could also do a german translation, so that german people as well will understand it...

meeeeeee i'm listening to it at the mo my favourite songs are- (BTW SPOILERS)

The Steward of Gondor of course Billy has the most amazing voive

The Arwen music esp the bit where she see's her son with Aragorn (Twilight and Shadow)

The Coronation

The Grey havens (and when there in the houses of healing with Frodo)

The ride of the rohiririm

and Minas Tirith

I love this soundtrack soo much but it is soo in the wrong order like the two towers lol

That email idea crossed my mind too...we really could do that! I could start it in Switzerland and you could start it in England..so we'd already have two countries..:-) Okay..I really like that idea...we could like write down our names (nicknames or whatever, that doesn't really matter) and just pass it on. and then the next person writes down his/her name too! And as you said, once we reach, let's say 500 or 1000 that person can send the email back to us. Wohoo..that sounds like fun...

mhhh..what do you think we should write?! I could also do a german translation, so that german people as well will understand it...

i can do it in French!

i can do it in French!

I can do it in Gibberish.

i can do it in French!

I can do it in Gibberish.

ROTFL!

Hey, what if we done an email, and we sent it to everyone we know who is a fan of LOTR, and say to send it on to all of your LOTR fans! and at the end we could put something like. Please send back to [the starter of the email] when it goes past 1000 or something like that! And then start it all over again :D Or we could put a petition kinda thingy majigy thing! Whaddya reckon? :D

I'd definatley sign it! :D

Hey, what if we done an email, and we sent it to everyone we know who is a fan of LOTR, and say to send it on to all of your LOTR fans! and at the end we could put something like. Please send back to [the starter of the email] when it goes past 1000 or something like that! And then start it all over again :blink: Or we could put a petition kinda thingy majigy thing! Whaddya reckon? :blink:

I'd definatley sign it! :blink:

wahoo! if only i knew how to make a web-page for it?!

Hey, what if we done an email, and we sent it to everyone we know who is a fan of LOTR, and say to send it on to all of your LOTR fans! and at the end we could put something like. Please send back to [the starter of the email] when it goes past 1000 or something like that! And then start it all over again :blink: Or we could put a petition kinda thingy majigy thing! Whaddya reckon? :blink:

I'd definatley sign it! :blink:

wahoo! if only i knew how to make a web-page for it?!

Sorry but I can't help you there! I'm know good with website kinda things! I'm sure someone here will know how to get started!