Um...Hello

For reasons unknown to me, my laptop has not been letting me log into this page/forum/whatever and I've only just now got it working. For those who don't know me (that would be all of you) I'm Marty and you may or may not remember me as the Ghostbuster from last year or as Wolverine from earlier this year. Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm planning a Shadow costume for this time out. Pictures to follow. So...um, yeah. There ya go.

Edited by MartyMichaels

For reasons unknown to me, my laptop has not been letting me log into this page/forum/whatever and I've only just now got the $£%@# working. For those who don't know me (that would be all of you) I'm Marty and you may or may not remember me as the Ghostbuster from last year or as Wolverine from earlier this year. Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm planning a Shadow costume for this time out. Pictures to follow. So...um, yeah. There ya go.

hey marty, nice of you to join us, Shadow as in Alec Baldwin Shadow, if so kl i love that movie

but hey watch ur language its a family board man

Greg

"hey marty, nice of you to join us, Shadow as in Alec Baldwin Shadow, if so kl i love that movie"

Yeah. It's a decent movie - you should check out some of the earlier pulp stuff though - awesome.

"but hey watch ur language its a family board man"

Yikes. This is why you shouldn't join message boards whilst ever so slightly tipsy. My apologies for the, um...slip of the tongue. Won't happen again.

In other news:

"You the guy with the kickass proton pack you got from eBay?"

He was there on day one, I was there on day two. I build my pack from junk I had lying around the house.

"Welcome to the forums :)"

Thanks!

"Wonder why the censor missed that one!"

Because the Shadow has the power to cloud men's minds..!