The Darling Buds

SassySmile

Jamie Campbell Bower is in a band called The Darling Buds and I went to see them on Tuesday and they were really great...any chance they could be involved in the convention?! Pretty please?!

4727_212459755713_579135713_7350829_7768899_n.jpg

4727_212459950713_579135713_7350865_5666894_n.jpg

Edited by SassySmile

Jamie Campbell Bower is in a band called The Darling Buds and I went to see them on Tuesday and they were really great...any chance they could be involved in the convention?! Pretty please?!

4727_212459755713_579135713_7350829_7768899_n.jpg

4727_212459950713_579135713_7350865_5666894_n.jpg

Hiya!

I spoke to them when I went to their first gig and they were really up for it. I even send an email to SM abt them but no reply yet. :D

Hiya!

I spoke to them when I went to their first gig and they were really up for it. I even send an email to SM abt them but no reply yet. :D

Ohhh did you go on Tuesday? I didn't actually think to ask them at the time but think that Jamie would be a great guest as well as the band!

Hiya!

Ohhh did you go on Tuesday? I didn't actually think to ask them at the time but think that Jamie would be a great guest as well as the band!

No. I went to the Camden one ages ago.

I think it would be great to have Twilight cast bands...fingers crossed for 100 Monkeys too!

Defo think they should be asked! Jamie is lovely but Dan the drummer is hotter lol ay sarah??? :wub:

Mucho Dan love!!! Jamie is a sweetie! Jury's still out on Jordan LOL!

I think it would be great to have Twilight cast bands...fingers crossed for 100 Monkeys too!

For some bizzare reason i read that as it'd be great to have twilight cast bands fight :D

Well if we can get more then one twilight band then woooo wooo for a Band Battle lol! No violence tho LOL!

sassysmile- i was there last tuesday! at the front... haha. where were you? i love them, i saw them at camden as well a while back with shraddha... did you see charlie there aswell? and i totally prefer the bassist (can't remember his name), jamie and dan are too skinny for my taste :YAHOO:

sassysmile- i was there last tuesday! at the front... haha. where were you? i love them, i saw them at camden as well a while back with shraddha... did you see charlie there aswell? and i totally prefer the bassist (can't remember his name), jamie and dan are too skinny for my taste :D

We were right near the front in front of Jamie...completely miss Charlie being there tho...only found out later GUTTED he;s actually in one of my pics too DOH! Bassist is called Jordan!

check out their myspace it's www.myspace.com/thedarlingbudsmusic (sorry if your not allowed to do links)

sassysmile- i was there last tuesday! at the front... haha. where were you? i love them, i saw them at camden as well a while back with shraddha... did you see charlie there aswell? and i totally prefer the bassist (can't remember his name), jamie and dan are too skinny for my taste :angry:

We were right near the front in front of Jamie...completely miss Charlie being there tho...only found out later GUTTED he;s actually in one of my pics too DOH! Bassist is called Jordan!

check out their myspace it's www.myspace.com/thedarlingbudsmusic (sorry if your not allowed to do links)

i must have been like right next to you then! have you got pics? wow is it creepy that i'm excited? haha!