Photo ops

Tiggerboing

Feasibility of it being able to be done would be a nightmare I presume but has it ever been done at showmasters event where people could purchase a photo op with a combination of guests such as photo with JB & JM or Jb & GDL.

I don't mean where people have a choice of which two guests as wouldn't work - but where if it was advertised that there was a photo op with eg John & James, I think people wld be happy go pay - even if it was limited availability.

I know there was the group photo one which didnt really work as too many people but thinking for people who have been prev and had photos with prior guests wld be opportunity to get a diff photo.

I for one would be quite happy to pay additionally for a photo op where 2 of the guests would be involved.

It has been done, but in the cases where two guests were in the shot, they haven't had a single one. It wouldn't be possible for something like the Hub, the group shot was dropped due to timing and logistics so having random combinations to fit in would be even harder.

It has been done, but in the cases where two guests were in the shot, they haven't had a single one. It wouldn't be possible for something like the Hub, the group shot was dropped due to timing and logistics so having random combinations to fit in would be even harder.

I can understand why the Grp shot was dropped and fully agree with why it was.

But Im not suggesting random combinations - i know that couldnt work.

My suggestion was for just 1 pre decided two guest shot.

This is vaguely related, but i think it would have been really good if they would have some of the group photos of the attending guests availiable to sell to those who have standard passes, because I managed to get ne at the hub 2 because i had a silver pass, but other than that I have had standard, and if they were on sale, I would have brought one.

I just think it's kind of disapointing, knowing you can't possibly get one.... :D