Alice Krige

gazznewbie

I was told she was sick Saturday so didnt get to see her

is she there on Sunday ? but can't justify going again for 1 Auto

hopefully SM can get het to a future event ?

how about next London one ?

Edited by gazznewbie

yeah i was soooooo disapointed not to see her! :D and i was there only for saturday as i had to go back to Paris on the same day so...

would be great to have her back to London for the LFCC!!!!

and Alexander Siddig as well as he was also ill during last LFCC! would be great to have him back as well :)

I was told several times on Saturday that she was on her way, but was delayed. I hung around all day (was waiting for the photos to be printed anyway) and she never showed. Was a bit surprised, so guessed that she really wasn't on her way after all. I don't mind her not being there as last minute cancellations do happen, I would just have liked to have been told she wasn't going to be there after all. The fact that there was no board up with her name on it made me think that perhaps it was known that she wasn't going to be there, so it would have been nice if that info had been passed along. If nothing else it would have stopped me hassling the nice ladies in the info booth during the day.

Met her on Friday and she was absolutely lovely, but also freezing. Although she was wrapped up in blankets I'm not surprised it didn't do her much good, it seemed to me like she was in a really rather exposed spot. I hope she gets better soon!

went today as really wanted to meet her and get a pic signed we bought years ago of her. asked at the booth where she was and was told that she popped in friday and then had to go as she had work on sat and sunday ??????SHOWMASTERS, IF YOU KNEW ON FRIDAY THAT SHE WAS ONLY GOING TO BE THERE 1 DAY AND IT WAS NOT EVEN THE BLOODY DAY ADVERTISED ON THE PRICES LIST , THEN WHY NOT SPEND 2 MINS AND LET PEOPLE WHO TRAVELLED 150 MILES ROUND TRIP AND 3 1/2 HOURS IN A CAR TO MEET HER KNOW . Yes i can imagine things are a bit hectic over the weekend but it wouldn't kill you or one of the many members of the team to put a little message to inform others if guests cancel. i dont mind guests cancelling as acting work is their lively hood but i think it stinks that nothing is mentioned.

Edited by jayjedi

went today as really wanted to meet her and get a pic signed we bought years ago of her. asked at the booth where she was and was told that she popped in friday and then had to go as she had work on sat and sunday ??????SHOWMASTERS, IF YOU KNEW ON FRIDAY THAT SHE WAS ONLY GOING TO BE THERE 1 DAY AND IT WAS NOT EVEN THE BLOODY DAY ADVERTISED ON THE PRICES LIST , THEN WHY NOT SPEND 2 MINS AND LET PEOPLE WHO TRAVELLED 150 MILES ROUND TRIP AND 3 1/2 HOURS IN A CAR TO MEET HER KNOW . Yes i can imagine things are a bit hectic over the weekend but it wouldn't kill you or one of the many members of the team to put a little message to inform others if guests cancel. i dont mind guests cancelling as acting work is their lively hood but i think it stinks that nothing is mentioned.

I don't think Showmasters did know, she wasn't supposed to be there Friday and just turned up. On Saturday the crew in the organiser's tent didn't know she wasn't there in the morning, then later on thought she was just running late when they found out she wasn't there, I think even later in the day they found out she wasn't coming at all that day.