anyone fancy seeing the harry potter movie one evening?

I love the Quidditch text!

But imy cloak is really really warm.. Might steal Maarten's, he has a cotton hooded cloak. Still will have to wear it on the plane, so I don't know yet.

(am at work, that's why this reply is so short for me)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i have found out whuch hitel i am staying in YAY!! it is the premierinn on knaresborough place. just off cromwell road. If it is not too much bother for everyone would you guys mind meeting there as me and stephen are crewing, i am not sure if anyone else is but we dont get off shift till 7 so we will be in a serious rush to get ready. is that ok with everyone?

I have checked out the other cinema's and the UGC on fulham round (corner of drayton grdns) is acording to walkit.com 16 mins away and the route does not look to difficult. If that is ok with everyone too great, if not let me know.

the showing time which would be best for those of us crewing would be 8.45, there is also one at 7.45. Unless anyone lets me know different we will go to the 8.45.

right i am going to email everyone who has sent me their details and if you guys can pass the word that we are go for sat night, meet at the premierinn and the showing is 8.45.

4 Days to go guys :lol::D:D:P:lol::poki::lol:

Incase you hadnt guessed i am soo excited to see you all

BX

Hi there ! I just came home from London today and when straight here to see the news :)

It's still ok for me ! I don't have any time right now to see on the map where's your hotel exactly but I really don't mind meeting you there, guys ! Don't worry :D

Ok, then, when everything's in place, just let me know !!

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:poki::lol::D:P:lol::lol:

*squee*

SO SO SO excited! Doesn't help that I bought my tix for tomorrow earlier & I've been making HP inspired jewellery (any requests? no words though, letter selection is rubbish)

8:45 is great for me. Gives me time to pop home & get changed :D

:D :D :lol::lol::poki::lol::D:P

Edited by RacheyTink

*squee*

SO SO SO excited! Doesn't help that I bought my tix for tomorrow earlier & I've been making HP inspired jewellery (any requests? no words though, letter selection is rubbish)

anything in slytherin colours would be fabulous!!

right i have just emailed everyone who mailed me with the details so we are officially a GO!!!!!! :clap::headscratch: : :dance: clap: .

I will also mail everyone my number before the weekend so if anyone needs to get in touch with me they can.

I am also thinking of making special brownies or cupcakes to celebrate the weekend and the movie. Its stopping them getting squished in my case that might be the problem, will have to hunt out the tupperware!!

lots to do see you all soon

BX

Look up cineworld cinema on fullham road

Thanks so much.

I gathered as much that UGC was a cinema, but needed the proper name in order to find it on the map.

Bellatrix72 - I'll be arriving in London on Friday morning, and my looong flight begins on Thursday night. I won't have any more internet access after Thursday afternoon. Just in case you don't get around to emailing your contact details before then, I'll email my mobile number to you. I'll be roaming.

right have just emailed everyone with my contact details, if you havent had one and want mu number mail me at dizzywitch@hotmail.com and i will send it too you.

i am so excited i am going to have trouble sleeping, you would think at my age i would know better lol.

am gettingmyself in the mood with episodes of supernatural, buffy, true blood and of course heroes. SArmy whoohhaa!

really need to calm down

BX

I'm MEGA excited! Especially after seeing it twice earlier!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the email B. Will defo text you when I arrive on Sat & attempt to find you to say hi :D

Dellefyne - the lady I spoke to today said she wasn't sure if they did or not & I didn't have time to hang around for the manager as Harry Potter was about to start.

Eeee guys, so looking forward to meeting you all & having company in the cinema for once!

Edited by RacheyTink