anyone fancy seeing the harry potter movie one evening?

Emma is my future father-in-law - Draco darling, we've been engaged since November 2007, when shall we have our wedding? :P

When we next cosplay as Draco and Neville my darling. Paul says never though cause he's a spoilsport and I think possibly jealous. Remember Daddy is meant to be doing the ceremony. But who will be the bridesmaid and the page boy?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

cineworld at picadilly circus is like £9.40

Yes, but weren't we supposed to meet after the con and go all together ? Bellatrix, are you still arranging something ?

Or we all go to the cineworld at picadilly circus like you said sungift !

i am free that sunday night after the con. if u wanna add me on msn its avirextstar5@hotmail.com

Yes... but no ^^

I'm only free on saturday night and we all agreed to go this evening... Maybe you can find someone else !

So, nobody for saturday night anymore ?! Bellatrix, where are you ? ^^

oh shame sorry i missed all that lol. no worries im busy the sat

lol Ok, that's a shame but I'll have to catch my train on the sunday ^^

I was wondering if this movie outing was still on. Bellatrix hasn't responded to my emails in a while.

That's what I'm trying to find out ! It's a great idea but nobody's answering anymore ! Where are those who wanted to come and wear their HP costumes ?!!

Sorry guys my net went down and rl has been off the charts (my two year old went back to nursery and all that entail)

Anywhoo i have now had my confirmation that i am working all weekend and sat night is the night for us to go if that id the general consenus.

i am waiting to find out which hotel is the crew hotel and then where everyone one else who wants to come is staying so we can arrange a meeting point.

If everyone who wants to go can send me a mail with where they are staying i can have a look at the map and make a descion wether it would be better to meet at a hotel or at the cinema.

If nobody else has a preference i think that the odeon in kensington high street is still the best bet and it was the one that i had been in touch with about negotiating a group discount . they said i would have to wait till after the 2nd to do it properly because that is the soonest they can take bookings for HBP.

so if everyone who wants to come can mail me at dizzywitch@hotmail.com, with hotel and how many are coming i can make my list do my map looking and then speak to the cinema.

The numbers dont need to be locked in stone cuz hopefully other might join us over the weekend but we do need a minimum confirmed in order to get the discount.

Again sorry i havent answered sooner but life kind of bit me.

Can't wait to see you all 18 days to go!!!! and the annoucement of josh and the twins how great is thei going to be.

Who's betting that jaime and devon turn up sometime over the weekend even if they arn't signing the little buggers!!! :YAHOO:

BXXX