anyone fancy seeing the harry potter movie one evening?

This maybe a bit redudent but i was wondering as the release for HBP is on the 15th and the event is the 18th and 19th naybe one of the evenings people might like to go and watch the film at a near by cinema as a group.

I know a lot of people would have seen it on the release day (midnight showing for me), but i do know how much fun it is seeing a movie with a big bunch of like minded people, so i thought i would just mention it and see what people think.

right thats me done

BX

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friends have arranged a little Manchester get together to go see Harry Potter. Going in costume any everything should be super awesome though my Draco is going to have very Robesque hair and will have to be sprayed white!!

i should get my friends to go with me in fancy dress too :)

I have Slytherin and Gryffindor school uniforms, Slytherin quidditch robes and both PoA and OotP Sirius costumes. Any preference which one I wear if we go to see it? :D

I can be Neville, Harry, young Snape, Marcus Flint or Draco with this lot - though I can't bleach my hair atm.

(note: PoA lives in a separate bag that must not be opened unless to wear the costume, because the face paint that makes it dirty gets EVERYWHERE - so don't choose that for the cinema!)

Edited by TurkFox

I have Slytherin and Gryffindor school uniforms, Slytherin quidditch robes and both PoA and OotP Sirius costumes. Any preference which one I wear if we go to see it? :(

I can be Neville, Harry, young Snape, Marcus Flint or Draco with this lot - though I can't bleach my hair atm.

(note: PoA lives in a separate bag that must not be opened unless to wear the costume, because the face paint that makes it dirty gets EVERYWHERE - so don't choose that for the cinema!)

Gryffindor! :D

Me and my friends have arranged a little Manchester get together to go see Harry Potter. Going in costume any everything should be super awesome though my Draco is going to have very Robesque hair and will have to be sprayed white!!

i should get my friends to go with me in fancy dress too :)

Do it!!! :(

I have Slytherin and Gryffindor school uniforms, Slytherin quidditch robes and both PoA and OotP Sirius costumes. Any preference which one I wear if we go to see it? ;)

Gryffindor! :D

Thats a point Ruth I still have my Gryffindor stuff somewhere too but I think I suit the Slytherin much more! Draco FTW!! Will definately be putting pics up of my get together on Facebook but don't think they will be available till after LFACC as I'm staying at Daddy Malfoy's from the Wednesday till the Fri when I travel down to LFACC>

Well seeing as quite a few people think this is a good idea i will check out the cinema's around earls court get times and prices for both sat and sun and then we could decide which night would be best.

how does that sound?

Bx

ok have done some initial checking and so far the options are:

Odeon Cinema Kensington high street

Vue cinema fullham road

Motion picture solutions 41 paliser road court

Virgin cinemas 142 fulham road

I think from the map that the odeon would be the easiets to get to but as i live in plymouth and not london i am not 100% sure.

none of the cinemas in question are posting showing times as of yet but i think i will make a few phone calls and find out if they have a scedule that they havent posted online yet.

if anyone knows the area and has a recommendation for which cinema to use it opinions are appreciated.

is funny i have two boys one 12 and the other just turned 2 sorting out stuff like this that makes me feel all mummsy, lol.

It will probably end up being the sat night anyway as most people will be travelling home on the sun.

hope that helps and as soon as i have more info will post it, also if anyone wants to add me to their msn please feel free, my friends list is already so huge with con contacts that i honestly dont think it will make any difference, :D

BXX :WINCE: