Saturday or Sunday?

trekkie101

I had been planning on going on the Friday, but since Leonard's been re-arranged to the Saturday and Sunday, I'm having trouble deciding which day to go on.

On the one hand, Sunday won't be as busy (I'm assuming).

But on the other hand I won't be able to get any photo shoots with my other guests if I don't go on Saturday.

Now, I don't mind whether it's the seasoned words of experience, or the approximations of best guesstimates. I'm just looking to avoid hassle.

I had been planning on going on the Friday, but since Leonard's been re-arranged to the Saturday and Sunday, I'm having trouble deciding which day to go on.

On the one hand, Sunday won't be as busy (I'm assuming).

But on the other hand I won't be able to get any photo shoots with my other guests if I don't go on Saturday.

Now, I don't mind whether it's the seasoned words of experience, or the approximations of best guesstimates. I'm just looking to avoid hassle.

Hi.

I've been to alot of Collectormanias.

I would say go on Saturday as u got photo shoots anyway, when u get there go straight to Leonards queue and get a virtual ticket (u can always ask the crew member any questions), once u have that number you will not loose ur queue 'place' it means u can walk away do what u need at come back later to get an auto from him. It could be that it a long virtual que and u might have to wait a few hours, but with that ticket u know u wont miss out (the earlier u get there the better chance of getting one). Yes it prob will be busy, and possible both days if Leonard is the most popular.

Im sure a crew member will reply soon, and give u better info that i can.

Have fun, dont stress. It will be a great day for u.

Tara

are you just specifically after NIMOY?

there are several topics of this nature - Too Tall has posted you will definately see him if you are able to be at the show most of the day, preferably when the VTs are given out at the start of the day (9am Saturday and 10am Sunday)

though Sunday will be busier than a normal CM Sunday, because of Nimoy not being able to appear on Friday, Sunday will likely still be quieter than Saturday as people who have travelled a great distance to get there (Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Europe) will likely over the weekend and get autos Fri and Sat where possible and of course with Monday not being a bankholiday as normal, most people will want to get home at a reasonable time for work on Monday - there have been several posts that people are planning on leaving on Sunday afternoon to get home for example :D

also there is the FREE Star Trek talk at 130pm on Sunday :D

surfy sah xx

Hi - this isn't really an answer for Trekfan but a question of my own, sorry! It's still related though :thumbup:

I am not able to get there til 11 on the Saturday - will I still be able to get a VT for Nathan Fillion at that time or thereabouts, or will they all be gone? Thanks