Places to eat

SunSpeed

Now don't jump down at me for starting this thread. I thought there was an existing one in the C15 folder. Just done a search and there isn't one.

The McDonalds restaurant at the Mk shopping centre (it's positioned not that far from the pickup point at the Mk)...is it built into the Mk or is it a separate building? I was just wondering in case it gets busy late afternoon. Round my way the McDonalds which are in separate buildings seem to be bigger.

Edited by SunSpeed

If you're partial to McDonalds, there's also one in Xscape, isn't it? That one is really small, but it has always been dead when I walked by.

*Gives QS a prize*

Yep, there's one there, opposite a Nandos (very popular) and round the corner from KFC and Subway.

there are other options apart from McD...

ASDA is a supermarket and likely has a bakery, deli and other take-away options, not to mention all the other food it sells and has a CAFE :blink: this is 5mins walk from C15!

also close to ASDA and C15 is IKEA which has a restuarant and cafe and MEATBALLS :D

in the mall, aside from McD, there is BK, Starbucks, Costa, ten tonne of places selling sanwhiches, Marks and Spencer is really not that far from the McD/bus pick up and they sell lunch stuff and have a mini supermarket :(

adjacent to M&S (this it at the bottom of the mall) there is a "food court" with a BK, subway place (Quizinos?) "cafe" place that sells cookies etc and a newstand place that has the normal choc/sweets/crisps/pop/drinks and maybe a mini Costa?

sooo many options! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx