Sports Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest Sports Guest for Collectormania 15

GORDON BANKS

Gordon Banks, OBE is a former English footballer, elected in a poll by the IFFHS as the second best goalkeeper of the 20th Century. Banks was a member of the England national team that won the 1966 World Cup. Banks was named by Pelé as one of the top 125 greatest living footballers in March 2004.

gordonbanks03.jpg

banks2.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

It depends on when he arrives. Which is something we usually don't have any say over.

The guests are informed the show starts at 9am and more and more we are having guests arrive for 9am. But some still get caught in traffic etc....

It's not like he'll be so busy you're going to miss him. If you come at 11am I'm sure you'll get to see him pretty much straight away.

It depends on when he arrives. Which is something we usually don't have any say over.

The guests are informed the show starts at 9am and more and more we are having guests arrive for 9am. But some still get caught in traffic etc....

It's not like he'll be so busy you're going to miss him. If you come at 11am I'm sure you'll get to see him pretty much straight away.

Thanks Too Tall. It's not a case of missing him, it's more a case of I can't stay at the show all day. Thinking of popping in to meet Gordon then straight back out again. But I'm going to be on one hell of a tight schedule so I'm hopping he'll be there from the start.

Planning a schedule with SAS like timing.....you just know I'm going to screw this up :lol:;);)

• Moderators

According to the A1 Sporting Speakers website who arer the agents for the sports guests they will be there from 10.30am - 3.30 pm.

hi,

A1 Sporting Speakers are taking Geoff Hurst,Martin Peters,Gordon Banks,Henry Cooper,Ricky Villa,Ossie Ardiles,Steve Perryman and Ray Parlour.

A company called Montage Moments are taking the other sports guests and have told their guests 10.30am- 4.00 pm each day.

hope this helps.