cosplay at this years LFCC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemma has been a very naughty girl and not sewn for a week and a half. I'm really startin to worry i aint gonna get finished in time. Add to my growing pile a japanese school uniform for friday night. Oh god i'm screwed! Lol.

Gemma has been a very naughty girl and not sewn for a week and a half. I'm really startin to worry i aint gonna get finished in time. Add to my growing pile a japanese school uniform for friday night. Oh god i'm screwed! Lol.

:blink: Get sewing!

I actually have one of those xD My first cosplay. Took me over a week of pattern making to figure out how to get the sailor collar just right. Still looks weird.

I've not started Olson (though I've found the boots I'll be buying). Will do it once I've done most of the packing-away of things I'm not taking to my new house yet. Haven't got money for fabric for Bandit the cat so I might not be doing Bouncer Boy the other day - will just wait and see if I get the money in time or whether I'll just bring something I've already got.

I was just recently in Tokyo, talk about taking cosplay to the extreme :blink:

it is a way of life in that great city

the dude :YAHOO:

Wow :wub: Was it good?

I've always wanted to go to Japan with more cosplay and Loli-outfits in my suitcase than actual clothes xD

I was just recently in Tokyo, talk about taking cosplay to the extreme :blink:

it is a way of life in that great city

the dude :YAHOO:

Wow :D Was it good?

I've always wanted to go to Japan with more cosplay and Loli-outfits in my suitcase than actual clothes xD

it was great, such a fun city, bright lights, youthful, awesome to say the least

in certain areas there are whole streets full of anime, manga, cosplay shops, arcade centres with slot machines, pachinko and the latest video games - and it seems to me that this is the norm, very much geared up for the youth culture

only downer - very pricey - drinks average around £6 to £7 per pint

the dude :wub:

it was great, such a fun city, bright lights, youthful, awesome to say the least

in certain areas there are whole streets full of anime, manga, cosplay shops, arcade centres with slot machines, pachinko and the latest video games - and it seems to me that this is the norm, very much geared up for the youth culture

only downer - very pricey - drinks average around £6 to £7 per pint

the dude :blink:

Good thing I can't drink,then xD

Sounds so amazing! :YAHOO:

I'm going to attempt to cosplay in a masquerade at a con for the first time. I've cosplayed at parties before, and once at a con (CM Midlands) for a larf.

In honour of Keeley Hawes... I will be bringing my "ultimate alpha male" to the event... the one and only DCI Gene Hunt.

...wish me luck....

5185_94503983990_514793990_1849238_451322_n.jpg

Me as "The Guv" with Jack Walters and Michael Barber, cast members from Ashes to Ashes.

I cheated on the top. I just bought a sailors top from the army surplus and altered it. Didn't have to figure it all out that way. Well except for the gores i put in to make it baggy enough. Lol.

I'm going to attempt to cosplay in a masquerade at a con for the first time. I've cosplayed at parties before, and once at a con (CM Midlands) for a larf.

Did you make any of it?

I didn't, but I'm thinking of entering doing a skit, rather than having the costume judged... still not entirely au fait with the rules, so do bear with me.

well, hopefully if I can make it, I'll be cosplaying as Zero from Code Geass complete with helmet^__^

secondly, I'll either be Ciel in the dress he wore in Episode 4 or probobly Misa yet again in a different costume^__^

Pleeease Misa! :D

I'll definetly be looking out for the ever-famous Man Misa :D

On another note.. got the paint for my props! *does happydance*

Never felt more like Winry running around random DIY shops!

Oh, Alister's been finished for months: [link]

But that was ages ago, and just a mess about - I've been working on the voice since then! That was just a sort of film-and-see-what happens. Oh, and the milk is an in-joke. As is Excalibur... I should do a new video about that! xD