The following HP cast need to be there...

AmericanPixie

Yay!! HP cast!

Rupert Grint would be great, and then theres all the people who play:

Hagrid

Dumbledor

Oliver Wood

And Harry, obv, but somehow I couldn't see him being there...

(By the way, sorry for not putting the actuall people's names, but I um, forgot the guys name who plays Oliver :P and I thought it would look bad if i put every1 plart form him > :D soooory!!

oh wel. thanx ya'll!

*Sophi* :lol:

Please have:

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry)

Alan Rickman (Prof. Snape)

Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)

Mark Willams (Mr. Weasley)

James Waylett (Crabbe)

Josh Herdman (Goyle)

Or you know, just basically the whole cast! :huh:

And Rupert! Th@'d b gr8!

• 1 month later...

yeah get the whole harry Potter cast there. But haven't we forgotten someone really important - hermione - Emma Watson. Get the main three there - Dan, Emma and Rupert alongside the Phelps twins how amazing would that be. Oh yeah and of course the lovely Chris Rankin.... :blink:

I am so excited about meeting the weasley twins. It should be amazing. It would be nice to have a few more harry p cast though. Definately one of the main three or Oliver wood - who i definately think is rather fine. Does anyone know who is playing Diggory in the next film - i keep forgetting to look it up! ;)

I would also love to meet Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) but I'm not sure if he would come

I'd thought about him too. It'd be great to meet a new character from the next film, although he'd probably be busy working on it.

We definately need anouther HP guest. LOTR have loads of really cool guests going, and HP od just as popular. I would love for a main character/teacher to go.

;) not a big gary Oldman fan i'm afaird i'd be much happier meetin the other members of the cast. It would probably be more exciting to meet him next year when we have seen him as Sirius - i'm sure i would love hi,m by then.

Still holding out for Dan, Rupert and Emma...... :lol:

errm We can't reall have the original dubledore because unfortunatly richard harris has died, unless we could do a voo doo ritual and bring him back to life but that is very doubtful!