Eclipse 3

showmasters

I was a little upset to see im not getting an encounter with Greg but then i thought theres no point in getting upset with it since were getting these for free and now i can find out more about Ashley and Ntare. So thanks guys :D

• Showmasters Admin

right, i have ticket numbers 16-17

would me and my friend be able to sit together in the talks & guest encounters cos shes a few tickets behind me and i really don't wanna be on my own :thumbup:

What number is she? Talks is fine as you'll probably go in at about the same time and if not you can just wait for a second and go in with her.

If you are not in the same group for GEs then it's very unlikely as we have the right number in each one.

Thankss :thumbup:

my mum is the ticket next to me but she doesnt want hers so i guess i could give them to my friend?

this weekend is going to be amaze

i'm already packed, even though i'm not going till Sat xD

wait i've just realised one of the guest encounters is numbers 10-16 and the other is 17-?

and i have ticket numbers 16 and 17 :wub:

...oh dear

• Showmasters Admin

wait i've just realised one of the guest encounters is numbers 10-16 and the other is 17-?

and i have ticket numbers 16 and 17 :D

Where?

There's S9-S16 and S17-S24 which is silver or ST10-ST18 and ST19-ST27 which is standard. There is no group from 10-18?

Are you Standard or Silver?

Edited by Too Tall

and i have ticket numbers 16 and 17 :D

Where?

There's S9-S16 and S17-S24 which is silver or ST10-ST18 and ST19-ST27 which is standard. There is no group from 10-18?

Are you Standard or Silver?

oh sorry, i couldnt read the table properly :S

i'm standard :)

Edited by katiieee_x

All excited now. Is it the weekend yet??!! lol

Have a query re encounters though. My wife and I have consecutive standard tickets (45 and 46) yet are in different groups for guest encounters - is there any room for manoeuvre so we're in the same group??

Have another query also but will speak to TT at the weekend about that one.

Come and see me, but there really isn't much room for moving people about.

Thanks TT - you weren't around when we registered so will try and catch you early Saturday - ta.

All excited now. Is it the weekend yet??!! lol

Have a query re encounters though. My wife and I have consecutive standard tickets (45 and 46) yet are in different groups for guest encounters - is there any room for manoeuvre so we're in the same group??

Have another query also but will speak to TT at the weekend about that one.

Don't know if this helps or not, but I am in the same group as your ticket number 46 (Ashley's talk on Saturday) my friend, who would have also been there, isn't going to be able to make it so there is a space.

Thank you much for this!! We'll probably take you up on it for the Sunday (Ntare's GE), and see if we can get in group with ticket 45 for Ashley's - also on Sunday. We'll speak to Too Tall about it Sat morning and see what can be done. Thanks again :P;)