Heroes Season 3 - Episode 24 Discussion

DavidB

Well that was a good episode, wonder what Sylar will do now. Wonder if Peter followed Nathan and will touch Sylar and get his powers? Probably not :rolleyes: Poor Hiro :D

Perhaps the DNA manipulation has changed his head .. I don't know :D

I hope nothing else has changed *cough*shrunk*cough*:D

Oh Sylar, you can't be changing into mummy. What if your on a date, that will never do. It's not surprising that Virginia is his anchor to himself, he is a mummy's boy and she coddled him like crazy. What would Freud say about this. :(

His shapeshifting subconciously fits as he always wanted to be something more than what he was, so he's constant changing himself, adding things to get to perfection [i would say he was already there, but he didn't ask me.hehe].

Oh Micah, for such a smart but you can be a bit stupid. You told a serial killer to go pose as a Senator meaning he'll be more powerful than before, what part there seemed like a sound idea for the Heros future [for me it's great, I want to see what Sylar does with that power. But for the charcters I doubt it will be as fun].

Who's a naughty boy then Danko, first ordering Sylar about like his lackey, then trying to incapacitate him. And I found Sylar's height over Danko when he stood up very shiver inducing.

Peter is much too friendly to Nathan in a space of an episode where he previously wouldn't even talk to him. Yes he's your brother, but it didn't stop him trying to lock you up. You can still be snarky to him.

I hope nothing else has changed *cough*shrunk*cough*:poki:

Even if it has is it likely to affect you? :poki:

you dont live in the same reality as the sarmy you dont understand lol ....

i loved this episode, mainly because virginia is back and i love Ellen Greene shes amazing. also im a sucker for any good sylar story and i like this story. i like the whole 'I am sylar' thing.

it was a shout at the episode episode totaly 100% shouted at the screen at some points, hiro was called a lot of names hes really bugging me this season, i dont like his story line and i think ando is fast becoming a much better charecter by far, hiro needs to die he's ran out of story line.

danko is also getting on my nerves i feel like they could build his charecter a little bit more.

i can see that there really building up to the big ending, but it feels like there dragging the story out a little now maybe it should have just been 23 episodes and lost a little bit of the wider story yes baby matt was cute but i cant see the point in it it was a lot of talk oto convey one point...

anyway im gonna go i'll watch again tomorow and give a bit better feed back

also who else wanted sylar to just stab danko and get it over with?

also who else wanted sylar to just stab danko and get it over with?

Heck yes. I was actually willing him to do it through the screen!!! :YAHOO:

Another thing - I didn't like Matt being all loved up with his wife again. Wasn't he almost suicidal over Daphne a couple of episodes ago....talk about getting over it quickly!

Also agree about dragging it out. Hopefully the next one will be amazing!!!!

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum