Eve, please!

Cryssie

omg she was lovely lovely lovely

she loved my photo she finished sgning it as it was from ep 2 with her and sara kissing and she was lovely and lovely and arrrr im blushing she was so sweet please lets have eve

Ha ha :P

Eve was really lovely, and I would love to met her again:)

She's amazing and having her as a guest again would be awesome.

Most that I so wish to see her and JB on stage together.

I LOVE Eve. When I had my photoshoot with her I had a total fangirl moment and told her she was gorgeous, and she squealed and squeezed me. Consequently, I'm all teeth in the photo, lol.

I dearly hope we can get her back. I want her, John, Gareth and Kai all on stage together talking about S3.

And I want to hear her cute little giggle again.

• 2 weeks later...

I could kick myself as I had the opportunity for a photo and autograph with Eve at Collectormania and didn't do it due to finances and so wished I had now! So I am definately wanting Eve at Hub 3 especially as I kicked myself again when I had to miss the Hub 2! Burn would be great to see too! I know I should have been at the Hub 2 but didn't go as John is my absolute fave!

I could kick myself as I had the opportunity for a photo and autograph with Eve at Collectormania and didn't do it due to finances and so wished I had now! So I am definately wanting Eve at Hub 3 especially as I kicked myself again when I had to miss the Hub 2! Burn would be great to see too! I know I should have been at the Hub 2 but didn't go as John is my absolute fave!

I squeed at her during the signing and she squeed back during the photo session. I went just to meet her and Matt and is lovely :)

• 3 months later...

Ooh, yes please, I'd love to meet Eve. Unfortunately, I can't make the LFCC so would love for her to attend. She'll probably be busy around the time though as she'll probably be either heavily pregnant or have just given birth. Oh and on that note, congrats to Eve and her partner. Hopefully, I'll meet her one day. B)

Edited by Doctor Who