Flying solo?

Jemma

what hotel are you staying at jemma? i'm at the ibis with 3 others if you need 'walking buddies' or someone to do your hair, or whatever! :)

I have not booked my hotel yet i get paid on thursday but was planning on booking the ibis anyways :P

I would love to have some walking buddies lol what ticket are you ??? I am silver

I'm meeting up with, and hopefully "Going round with", some people I met at ET.

But I'd love to meet new faces! :P

I was at ET but never had a chance to get to talk to many people so i would love to meet everyone this time round.

I´m going with my BFF, just like last time and we are staying at the Park Inn. You´ll always have a home at our room in case you want to change, hang out, freshen up or so :D

im coming to the con alone and its my first one so i dont know what to expect, but im sure it'll be great xD

trust me it will be

Massive Event cons are always the best :P

haha good :P

cos with Massive Event cons you get to go to parties and get more involved with the guests where as otherones you just all queue up in a huge line get your autograph and then go, and you don't really get the chance to talk to the guests

woooooooooop for Massive Event cons :D

• 2 months later...

i was going alone, but finally managed to get my friend from birmingham to come too. but anyone is welcome to hang around with us seeing as neither of us have been to a convention before and have no idea what goes on etc...

we're both standard ticket holders and are staying in the ibis hotel =]

i could tag along with you lol :)

i've been to 2 heroes conventions so far so i know all about it :firedevil:

whoa i haven't been on here in so long.

your very welcome to show us the convention ropes katie =]

I'm a looner too... And I'm really nervous...

don't be nervous i've been told everyone is very nice =] heheh.

i was as nervous as anything when i booked my ticket because i was going on my own, only know a friend has booked too. but we're both convention newbies so your welcome to come hang out with us.

I'm a looner too... And I'm really nervous...

don't be nervous i've been told everyone is very nice =] heheh.

i was as nervous as anything when i booked my ticket because i was going on my own, only know a friend has booked too. but we're both convention newbies so your welcome to come hang out with us.

Okey, It would be great with someone to hang out with :)

I was on Eternal Twiligjt 1 with a cuple of friends btw, it was amazing :)