Conformation of people

lordyislife

hey there every1! 2 days now wOoOoO! i read on the times website, that liv, viggo and ian are confirmed and cate blancette and orlando are yet to be confirmed to go! i think this was a few dasys ago, so it has 2 change! i think all the hobbits will be there apart from maybe elijah! i dont know wots with him doing a us show rehearsals instead of ther premeire! :rolleyes: ah well petetr better be therE! trying 2 find out more info tho!

xxxxxx

hey there every1! 2 days now wOoOoO! i read on the times website, that liv, viggo and ian are confirmed and cate blancette and orlando are yet to be confirmed to go! i think this was a few dasys ago, so it has 2 change! i think all the hobbits will be there apart from maybe elijah! i dont know wots with him doing a us show rehearsals instead of ther premeire! :P ah well petetr better be therE! trying 2 find out more info tho!

xxxxxx

what website????

hey there! ya i cant find the link @ the mo, its on the times website somewhere. The snl link is

http://snlonline.tv/

the snl rehearsals will be in new york where the show is being held. ive now been hearing that some of them have dropped out the copanhangan premiere one which is on the 14th december.

It was said that elijah would fly back to the US on sunday after he did a live German show, because rehearsals were mon-fri this week! but apparently hes been doing press with ian in Germany yday! lol! *lost* If there're all @ the berlin 1, i just dont see why they should miss the london 1 as its 2 hours away! and elijah and sean sed they would come ahhhh!

*pray every1* lol

ok...elijahs apparently just flown back 2 germany from the US, theres hope! lol trying 2 find out more info...!

Edited by lordyislife