Bobby Long, Marcus Foster & Sam Bradley

Betty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent Bobby a message on myspace saying theres a lot of people that would love to see him play at ET2....and also on a personal note if he could save me from lady gaga and beyonce being on a hundred times then i would be eternally grateful, looool! not that i hate either of those but the music was a teeeeeny bit repetitive and i would love love love to have a bit of live music! plus the fact that theres the possibility of hundreds of ready made fans all in one place has to be a plus point, right?!

I would so love him to play, ive seen him 3 times now in london and he gets better every time!! :firedevil:

.....plus he's also quite fit which is a bonus..... cough cough!! :WINCE:

there is another problem you don't take into account, is that if you put a band on stage the dancing and party themes tend to go to pot as people just stop on the dance floor to watch the band,

i said before my honest view is if it is costing ME money to get a band then i would rather that ME spent the money on an extra guest instead, also don't forget that not everyone can make the parties.

i have been to events before where the cast member is in a band and some have worked well and some worked badly, it's all chance to be honest

there is another problem you don't take into account, is that if you put a band on stage the dancing and party themes tend to go to pot as people just stop on the dance floor to watch the band

You say that like it's a bad thing. The music at ET1 bore no relation to the party themes, so I don't see how the theme can go to put if a live band was playing.

I sent Bobby a message on myspace saying theres a lot of people that would love to see him play at ET2....and also on a personal note if he could save me from lady gaga and beyonce being on a hundred times then i would be eternally grateful, looool! not that i hate either of those but the music was a teeeeeny bit repetitive and i would love love love to have a bit of live music! plus the fact that theres the possibility of hundreds of ready made fans all in one place has to be a plus point, right?!

I sent him a message last week as well. Marcus and Sam got one too :poki:

I would so love him to play, ive seen him 3 times now in london and he gets better every time!! :poki:

Are you going on the 27th? email me at lizziebell@hotmail.co.uk if you are.

.....plus he's also quite fit which is a bonus..... cough cough!! :poki:

I'd never noticed *looks innocent*:poki:

Edited by Betty

I sent him a message last week as well. Marcus and Sam got one too :poki:

oooooh yaaaaaaaaay!! I think the more people that contact them the better really, we can wear them down until they say yes!!!

I would so love him to play, ive seen him 3 times now in london and he gets better every time!! :poki:

Are you going on the 27th?

thats the one at the brady centre, right? yeah I would expect so, me and my mate are a bit hooked!!! are you planning on going?

.....plus he's also quite fit which is a bonus..... cough cough!! :o

I'd never noticed *looks innocent*:poki:

hahahahahahaha you little liar :poki: he was doing a 'thing' at the albany in between singing (i cant really explain it but it was a bit gorgeous!!!) that was making us go a little bit funny and girly!! :poki:

Also can I just add, there would be no need to have them on all night, I dont think anyone would want them on all night and I doubt they could play that long anyway (im a singer too and doing hours and hours would kill me!!!) and also as they dont have 'many' songs (i mean in the grand scheme of things) and a set wouldn't last very long anyway, so to have them on for say an hour, early on in the evening to get the party warmed up, then they can get finished, the dancing can start, and they can enjoy the party too! I wouldnt imagine they would command an enormous fee to be honest, but i totally getcha that we would all prefer another guest to be announced if we look at priorities, and i totally agree with you - if it was a choice between Peter and Kellan or Bobby and Marcus, its no competition!!! but it'd be a lovely small added extra, i guess is what i mean!

:poki:

oooooh yaaaaaaaaay!! I think the more people that contact them the better really, we can wear them down until they say yes!!!

We'll nag them until they give in LOL

thats the one at the brady centre, right? yeah I would expect so, me and my mate are a bit hooked!!! are you planning on going?

I'm definitely going. As if I'd pass up the chance to see Bobby AND Marcus the same night. Email me and we can meet up.

I keep missing them, for one reason or another, so am determined to go.

hahahahahahaha you little liar :poki: he was doing a 'thing' at the albany in between singing (i cant really explain it but it was a bit gorgeous!!!) that was making us go a little bit funny and girly!! :poki:

Girly is good :poki:

Also can I just add, there would be no need to have them on all night, I dont think anyone would want them on all night and I doubt they could play that long anyway (im a singer too and doing hours and hours would kill me!!!) and also as they dont have 'many' songs (i mean in the grand scheme of things) and a set wouldn't last very long anyway, so to have them on for say an hour, early on in the evening to get the party warmed up, then they can get finished, the dancing can start, and they can enjoy the party too! I wouldnt imagine they would command an enormous fee to be honest, but i totally getcha that we would all prefer another guest to be announced if we look at priorities, and i totally agree with you - if it was a choice between Peter and Kellan or Bobby and Marcus, its no competition!!! but it'd be a lovely small added extra, i guess is what i mean!

:poki:

Brilliantly put :poki:

there is another problem you don't take into account, is that if you put a band on stage the dancing and party themes tend to go to pot as people just stop on the dance floor to watch the band

You say that like it's a bad thing. The music at ET1 bore no relation to the party themes, so I don't see how the theme can go to put if a live band was playing.

Agreed. Two contributors to the Twilight Soundtrack have to be more "in theme" with Twilight parties than the Macarena, surely?

• 2 weeks later...

So-- How as the gig Betty?

My friend emailed me saying you introduced yourself...you should have chatted to her a bit more...she'd havd you doing an interview for her Twilight site about ET in a flash if she'd realised you'd gone lol!!!

So-- How as the gig Betty?

Dear God, it was amazing :P I can see I'll be spending most evenings following them boys around LOL. I have at least another 4 lined up for April :D Have posted an ickle review here: http://captainboo.vox.com/library/post/mar...rts-centre.html

My friend emailed me saying you introduced yourself...you should have chatted to her a bit more...she'd havd you doing an interview for her Twilight site about ET in a flash if she'd realised you'd gone lol!!!

Oh, I'd so be interviewed. I'm sure we'll see each other at another gig LOL, so tell her to come ask me questions. I'll try and sound all interesting and non-fangirly :D

Glad you had a good time at the gig Betty, sorry didn't make it in the end, I wasn't feel to chirpy so ended up not going, :,,,o(

me and my mate are going to the gig tomorrow in oxford, sooooo looking forward to it!!

I'm not sure how much I can say on here without getting into trouble but Bobby's first single 'Left to Lie' is now available on ITunes I found out this morning......I'm not selling it I promise, just making people aware it is available should they want to look into it!!!!

It's not fair, I found out once I was already at work and now have to wait, grrrrr!! :thumbup:

xxxx