Auction winners

Mrs. Pattinson

I was the first person to win the Peter Facinelli dance, wasn't he gorgeous!

It was so amazing! I can't believe he bit me! He was awesome, I'm actually in love with him, same as the first post anyone who has videos or pictures, I'm the first person who danced with him in the black dress. Please could you send them to loopylass2775696@aol.com :P

Hope you all enjoyed the auction!

Hehe! U're not meant to tell the secret! He bit me as well! Swoon!

There are many more things I'm sure we can keep secret about from the dance :D

Hehe I know! :D he's lovely isn't he? I'm in love with him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is exactly the same as the one on auction, but i saw a twilight keyring on play.com. Just thought this might be helpful to anyone who really fancied it but didnt get chance to win it....credit crunch is harsh isnt it.

Not sure im allowed to post this. So pls delete if it's not appropriate.

Who won the chairs and howd you get them home? Lol

I won Ashley Greene's chair which she signed and i also got Kellen and Peter to sign it too, its a Cullen family chair lol. It wasn't too bad getting it home but i live in Newcastle which was about 5 hours and 2 trains away so the worst part was trying to catch my 2nd train which dragging a suitcase, carrying a chair and running down the stairs coz the platform lift was broke and i had 15mins to get on my next train lol But it was worth it, it looks great sitting in my room! i will put some pics up late in the week when i find my camera lead so that i can transfer them onto the computer :P xxx

I'm really glad you like the chair you so outbid me.

that was the only thing in the auction (apart from the meal) that i was bothered about, then it got to £120 and i was like "err... student.... no money... cry" lol

they didn't sell the cinema stand, well not the ones they had on display outside the main hall anyway, they sold the really massive posters of edward, james and bella though! can't imagine anyones wall being big enough to accomodate it, they were HUGE!

i work at a cinema and so i get them for free when the films finish :o

so that made me a little smug!! haha

i have the edward, bella, james, laurent and victoria film poster over my bed :P lol

xxx

except the poster man doesnt quite understand and he threw out the HUGE posters last time coz there wasnt room in his cupboard!! SACRILIGE!!!

so me and my m8 are putting dibs on the new moon ones already!!! :P

Hi guys!

Had a brilliant weekend. I'm glad I met so many die hard fans like me and u guys were friendly as well! No envy there! LOL! I won da bid to dance with *swoon* Peter Facinelli *swoon*!!!!! I'm the 2nd bidder btw! If u guys have videos or clicked any pictures of me and peter dancing please send them to shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!xxx

Ha ha i remember you i was the blonde sat in from of you i remeber you saying your mum and dad were going to kill you when they found out, by that i am guessing you meant how much money you just spent on the dance lol

Hi guys!

Had a brilliant weekend. I'm glad I met so many die hard fans like me and u guys were friendly as well! No envy there! LOL! I won da bid to dance with *swoon* Peter Facinelli *swoon*!!!!! I'm the 2nd bidder btw! If u guys have videos or clicked any pictures of me and peter dancing please send them to shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!xxx

Ha ha i remember you i was the blonde sat in from of you i remeber you saying your mum and dad were going to kill you when they found out, by that i am guessing you meant how much money you just spent on the dance lol

hehehe....yeah. As long as I hide my bank statement thats fine! LOL! I told Peter we share a common thing. Hiding stuff frm parents and he just laughed. I dun think my parents wud mind by knowing that he bit me. It felt soooooooo good and other things which I cant mention! LOL! ;)

Oh right, well when walking about she did look like an atendee not a guest, so maybe she needed it so they knew it was her :lol:

Lol.

*everytime we saw her*

Hmmm......ohhh..ohhhh! Christian just walked past us!

She did?

Yeahh, i didn't recognise her at first.

Ahaa. I actually found it was the same with Ashley aswell. ;)

Anyone get Justin's chair? :wub:

He's my homeboy. Lmaoo. :D

xxx

It was so amazing! I can't believe he bit me! He was awesome, I'm actually in love with him, same as the first post anyone who has videos or pictures, I'm the first person who danced with him in the black dress. Please could you send them to loopylass2775696@aol.com :D

There are many more things I'm sure we can keep secret about from the dance :P

Hehe I know! :( he's lovely isn't he? I'm in love with him.

I know the feeling, how much do you just not stop thinking about it all XD So excited for the footage of it!

they didn't sell the cinema stand, well not the ones they had on display outside the main hall anyway, they sold the really massive posters of edward, james and bella though! can't imagine anyones wall being big enough to accomodate it, they were HUGE!

Oh trust me they can fit in a bedroom I have all three but not from the auction i got mine off ebay and all three fit in my room thogugh i now have no wall space but to have edward look at me every night is good enough :D

i won the Blood Drive poster. £39

i got peter to sign it. he wrote...

save a vampire!

donate blood

dr carlisle cullen

then signed peter facinelli underneath

omg !!

Awesome! He's so amazing!

I was upset at the auction lol i waited for the kellan chair to be auctioned but once it passed £190 i was out so gutted who got it???? I really wanted the kellan chair and it was the last thing they auctioned off if only i knew how much it would go for i would have had chance to bid on something else lol

But i did win a guest encounter with Kellan on the sunday which was awsome i think i am in love lol :D

It was so amazing! I can't believe he bit me! He was awesome, I'm actually in love with him, same as the first post anyone who has videos or pictures, I'm the first person who danced with him in the black dress. Please could you send them to loopylass2775696@aol.com :lol:

There are many more things I'm sure we can keep secret about from the dance :P

[/quote

Hehe I know! ;) he's lovely isn't he? I'm in love with him.

I know the feeling, how much do you just not stop thinking about it all XD So excited for the footage of it!

I hope they include it on the DVD!!!! The next day i was at the bar drinking water and he tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I had a good night dancing with him.And I was so shocked and all the came out frm me was errrr yeah errr * nervous giggles* LOL!

I hope they include it on the DVD!!!! The next day i was at the bar drinking water and he tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I had a good night dancing with him.And I was so shocked and all the came out frm me was errrr yeah errr * nervous giggles* LOL!

Aww that's awesome, I didn't see him after =[ not fun

that was the only thing in the auction (apart from the meal) that i was bothered about, then it got to £120 and i was like "err... student.... no money... cry" lol

I'll probably be in the same boat, so I'm gonna start saving my loan now (:

Hey there, sorry that it tookso long to respond but I had to regain speech and this took a lil longer than usual after that weekend! :D

I´m the one who got Peter´s chair. :D I packed it into my (apparently) huge suitcase and took it back to Germany with me. Not without threatening the airport staff - like "Take good care of that suitcase or I´ll be back..." Too bad I can´t do the Edward-noise but I guess I was scary enough for them :P

Not it´s here right beside me and I can stil smell him - at least I talk myself into it... But what can a woman do? :P

Yeah, and I got it signed to, I loved to have Peter´s signature and Dr. Cullen written on it. He asked me at the guest encounter what else I wanted on it (told him to feel free and do what he liked ... Hope he didn´t notice I not only meant the chair... But that´s besides the point...) and after all, I have his signature, a "Dr. Carlisle Cullen", a huge heart and a vampire face on it :D

Tara