The Jedi Council

Indiana

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem was f*ucking awesome. Few problems to start of with, like the sound system during the Cyprus Hill set kept cutting out and huge waits between bands. Other than that it was a lovely hot day and spent most of it sun bathing.

I go hit on the head with a bottle of beer!

We will have to sort something out, its the week after. Im pretty much sorted for getting there since I work near a main train station. But yeah for times and everything.

Eminem was f*ucking awesome. Few problems to start of with, like the sound system during the Cyprus Hill set kept cutting out and huge waits between bands. Other than that it was a lovely hot day and spent most of it sun bathing.

I go hit on the head with a bottle of beer!

We will have to sort something out, its the week after. Im pretty much sorted for getting there since I work near a main train station. But yeah for times and everything.

Dude do u have a cell phone?

You have my email, if so send me a number and i'll call you during the week. Tell me whats a good time to speak to ya too!

Glad u had a good time at Eminem!

By the way someone from Empire mag told me Hulk movie is awesome - including effects! They had preview in London last night!

Obi-Wan :lol:

Morning dude!

I had a fun night with Gollum last night lol!

How was Eminem? Take any pics?

Will have to sort out Hulk Premiere details this week.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I never knew ghost spotting could be so much fun, lol. I had a good chat with Obi and I have to say I am well impressed with his job.

Anyways catch ya all later!

Dude do u have a cell phone?

You have my email, if so send me a number and i'll call you during the week. Tell me whats a good time to speak to ya too!

Glad u had a good time at Eminem!

By the way someone from Empire mag told me Hulk movie is awesome - including effects! They had preview in London last night!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Obi, are you American by any chance?

Anyways, I'll drop you an email a little later with my 'mobile' number on it.

I will have to the CGI Hulk on the big screen before I pass any judgment.

Yo, big up to all the Jedi in da house!

Woo!

BTW - Morning EV & Cordy!!

And dude - no I'm not American! I assume you're referring to my use of cellphone. It's just that everyone (well almost) on set refers to them that way. Just a phrase I got into.

Well the party's gonna go on quite late and I'm gonna stay to the end, which should be early morning sometime on the Friday, so it depends whether you wanted to do that too.

Regards the Thursday. You won't get to see the stars going in if you are attending, and you won't see much of them inside the cinema, so I guess only chance will be at party after.

Other option is to wait outside for a bit. See celebs arrive get some autos then, and then go in just b4 film starts.

But I'll call during week to discuss.

Thursday shouldnt be a major problem. Im owed a bit of time of anyway, so will more than likely leave about 3.30 or 4pm. Im about 20mins from Victoria or London bridge, so it shouldnt take me long to get up there.

How the f*ck are you going to get home? Im a bit lucky, just need to get to Victoria, then a train to E Croydon and these run all through the night because its the Gatwick Express.

Thursday shouldnt be a major problem. Im owed a bit of time of anyway, so will more than likely leave about 3.30 or 4pm. Im about 20mins from Victoria or London bridge, so it shouldnt take me long to get up there.

How the f*ck are you going to get home? Im a bit lucky, just need to get to Victoria, then a train to E Croydon and these run all through the night because its the Gatwick Express.

I haven't got a Scobby how I'm getting home!!! :P

Might see if there's an all night nightclub open and go there lol