The Jedi Council

Indiana

Morning Council!

I would just like to add that I have not yet confirmed my appearance at C4...and there will definitely not be naked Obi on display!

Morning Jacs! Hope all went well yesterday!

Luv

Obi! :yoda:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not yet...but then I wasn't really that bothered. I'm more into the prequels than the original trilogy.

Have you seen the Nutty Professor?

If I met Billy I wondered if I'd be able to resist saying "Billy Dee, Billy Dee...Billy Dee Klump!"

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Well it certainly won't be me. I've invited David to join the council...as a Padawan, as, although I've agreed peace with him, I do not believe we were wholly to blame for the whole mess.

How's u today anyway?

Obi-Wan :blush:

Im pretty cool thanks Obi.

I have to agree. Im sorry the the distress we might have caused David on Monday, it was just a wind up that went too far.

As for yesterday, 'The Management' decided to get involved and the whole thing erupted. Yet somehow, we seemed to have taken the blame for that as well.

Damn these Jedi powers!!!

Im pretty cool thanks Obi.

I have to agree. Im sorry the the distress we might have caused David on Monday, it was just a wind up that went too far.

As for yesterday, 'The Management' decided to get involved and the whole thing erupted. Yet somehow, we seemed to have taken the blame for that as well.

Damn these Jedi powers!!!

Who are 'Da Management'?

Obi-Wan :blush: