Costume Progress

carnosoul

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I plan to wear at the Saturday night party.

Excuse the crudity of the picture.. I'm at work and have only MS paint to work with.

Plain white T-shirt with an obvious waist coat and plain black trousers, or perhaps black trousers with a red inverted V split at the front on the legs.

No insignia. Just Plain.

God I'm a geek, and definately do not have that figure!

uniforms23763.jpg

Edited by UKCM

Excuse the crudity of the picture.. I'm at work and have only MS paint to work with.

Plain white T-shirt with an obvious waist coat and plain black trousers, or perhaps black trousers with a red inverted V split at the front on the legs.

No insignia. Just Plain.

No pins? Thats just not right, especially for a captains dress uniform ;) Though if you need a Gen era pin, I have one spare.

I just finished my SKR uniform (militarised version of the AGT uniform) yesterday - need to tighten the collar up and tidy up one or two loose threads... if I had the pins I need to complete it, I'd be wearing it as it looks fantastic - though very obviously home made ;)

No insignia. Just Plain.

No pins? Thats just not right, especially for a captains dress uniform ;) Though if you need a Gen era pin, I have one spare.

I just finished my SKR uniform (militarised version of the AGT uniform) yesterday - need to tighten the collar up and tidy up one or two loose threads... if I had the pins I need to complete it, I'd be wearing it as it looks fantastic - though very obviously home made ;)

I have all the pins I need, just not sure about wearing them thats all :)

Why not?

I lost quite a few pins when assets were seperated and I became single last year. Now I'm on a hunt for replacement (and new) pins, so it's a little amazing that I'm not single now.

Incidently...

skr-finished-2.jpg

Thats the SKR/Year One uniform - though only those who've read it or seen the info site will know what it is, really. Which is part of the reason I'm gutted it's not finished yet.

I just need to sort new rank pins and get two other decorative pins - then tighten the collar a bit and consider replacing the temp cuffs with the ones I couldn't sort out.

I should have ordered the new pins earlier :/