ETERNAL TWILIGHT IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

I think the first Eclipse sold out :)

You're right Eclipse 1 is the only other ME event to have sold out in the past, but I believe The Hub our Torchwood event last October was getting pretty close too!

I think it'll be amazing having 800 Twilight fans all in one place, :wub:

SJ

xox

As promised, we have a surprise for you to celebrate selling the event out and so head over HERE to see what or who it is! :P

WEll, I've never been to an event this big so I'm curious about this whole experience, I just hope the attendees can behave themselves... I hate screamers...

aaanyways, is this the last guest to be announced?

We're still hopin for more "male action", not necessarily rob cause he ought to have dem little girls scream their lungs out ... :D

We shall all be on our best behaviour I'm sure but yes I can imagine the horror stories and that is how we will ruin the reputation of England lol we'd best be on good behaviour or they'll warn others not to come to ET2! ;)

• Moderators

If we said that anyone who asks if it's the last guest will be banned from the event, do you think it'd stop people asking? ;)

No, I'm just kidding honest ..

And it's not been said she's the last guest, but there's no guarantee of more.

• Moderators

lol not grumpy in the slightest!

Grumpy = "oh shut up, stop asking the same old questions you idiots, read the damn forum and the answers are there!"

;)

We've all been very patient and helpful with you all. I think we're saints ;)

Hi!

I want to send MP or e-mail to a moderator but that does not work.

I wanted to know if I take a supplementary photo, if will be the same that the first one or if the photographer take a new photo?

I would want 2, but different.

I'm not a moderator but I think I can answer that ;)

You can't send an MP through the forum because the fonction have been disable.

As for the photoshoot, it's an other picture taken and not a copy of the first one, that would have suck :huh:

Hi!

I want to send MP or e-mail to a moderator but that does not work.

I wanted to know if I take a supplementary photo, if will be the same that the first one or if the photographer take a new photo?

I would want 2, but different.

Being a moderator I am hereby officially confirming that what rebecca-is-cullen-addict has posted is correct. :huh: The photographer will take a new photo then, you will not simply receive a copy of the first photo for your second ticket.

Usually the photographer will try to make the pictures look different too, or often the guest will do something to make the photos look different.

These are two of my photo session photos from the Stargate convention to give you an idea:

Michael4_kl.jpg

Michael_1_kl.jpg