How far is it....

dr_is_in

From Greyfriars bus station to the Ibis Hotel? I'll be in probably about 4pm on Thursday (flying into London that morning, and catching the bus up to Northampton). Anyone going to be in by that time on Thursday willing to give me a ride from the station to the hotel?

From Greyfriars bus station to the Ibis Hotel? I'll be in probably about 4pm on Thursday (flying into London that morning, and catching the bus up to Northampton). Anyone going to be in by that time on Thursday willing to give me a ride from the station to the hotel?

I'm from Northampton and you can walk it in about 3 minutes! :)

It's walking distance - have a look at a Google map of Northampton.THIS is a link to a map of the Park Inn's location, the Ibis is on Horsemarket.

Thanks, but that wasn't what I was asking. I wanted to know how close the bus station was to the Ibis....already knew where the Ibis was in relation to Park Inn.

It's walking distance - have a look at a Google map of Northampton.THIS is a link to a map of the Park Inn's location, the Ibis is on Horsemarket.

Thanks, but that wasn't what I was asking. I wanted to know how close the bus station was to the Ibis....already knew where the Ibis was in relation to Park Inn.

Yes, but if you look at the map you can see Greyfriars bus station (it's the bit of Greyfriars with all the little blue bus stop symbols), you can see where the Park Inn is (it's the red "A" on the map), and since you know where the Ibis is in relation to the Park Inn, then you can see where the Ibis is in relation to Greyfriars bus station. And there's a scale down the bottom left of the map so you can see what the distance is.

I think that between sazzra's post and looking at the map linked by sazzra you have your answer. Or have I missed something?

As Tommy said, the map I linked to in my original post shows you where the Park Inn is in relation to the bus station. If you know where the Ibis is in relation to the Park Inn, you can therefore work out how far it is from Greyfriars to the Ibis, which was why I thought the map would be helpful.

Edited by sazzra