"Rejected" Twilgiht Script

*Midnight*Sun*

After seeing TSheep's post on the casting for New Moon i thought I'd post a link to the "rejected" Twilight script that my friend Mel (who's coming to ET with me) sent me the other day. we've been quoting it all week, driven our non-Twilight obsessed friends at college crazy!

http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-reject...ght-screenplay/

That was amazing! I hope he does the other books, especially Breaking Dawn. I love parodies and spoofs of things. Did you guys see that parody of the trailer? So quotable!

O boo, the embed doesn't work on here!

Edited by xihearttwilightx

BELLA: I don't know. All the metaphors have started to run together.

LOL very funny XD

The youtue spoof was hilarious, i nearly wet myself when he ran into the door at the end! They did so much of it really well with costumes and props!!

Edited by Jasper Says Relax

BELLA: Thanks for saving me from that mob of guys who attacked me in the street! It's a good thing you obsessively stalk me while simultaneously insisting you want nothing to do with me.

EDWARD: No problem. If anyone's going to tear you limb from limb and gorge themselves on your sweet, delicious, life-giving blood, it's going to be me.

BELLA: Aw, you say the nicest things! I'm pretty sure you're a vampire, that I'm in love with you, and that part of you wants to kill me.

EDWARD: Don't be silly. It's not just part of me.

BELLA: LOL!

AHAHAAAHAHAHHAAH- this is HILARIOUS x

I hadn't seen it, no! Thanks for sharing! Loved it.

My friend just sent me this one. Not as funny, but still a parody!

This is a parody of one of the behind the scenes plus some added stuff from them. Loved the Catherine Hardwicke bit. If I remember correctly, they somehow managed to meet Catherine, who had seen the video, and she loved it. I can't remember if it was this one or another. Anyway, enjoy!

OME, I love her stuff! Have you read the Breaking Dawn one? I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard!

I have but I didn't think it was as funny as the Twilight movie one. She has done all the books. I often think these people must have too much time on their hands, yet here I sit reading them lol!!