Release Dates for Twilight DVD And New Moon

leanne marie barden

Are you getting the twilight box fancy thing with the blu ray disc and soundtrack and limited edition charm braclet and other fancy stuff in it?

I'm hoping for the one with the life size cut out of Edward Cullen to stand at the end of my bed and watch me sleep :YAHOO: xx

Wow, that box set sounds epic!!! I think I'd still get it, just for the novelty. I don't actually know what a Blu Ray disk is. DVDs work just fine for me! The charm bracelet though...that's sounding pretty awesome!

Wow, I get very easily distracted on Amazon. They're selling a Twilight jewelry box, and I want it SO badly! It plays Clair de Lune and looks really pretty. It's not on sale until the end of March though. O well, I think I'll buy it anyway. I've got so much jewelry and nowhere to put it!

I honestly couldn't tell you how much earlier are the USA getting it?

21 March!!!

I know - I wouldn't even be able to play the DVD because I don't have a region 1 player - but I'm just that much of a fan I'll buy the Region 2 when it comes out as well :thumbup:

Have you got a regular old DVD player? If so, many DVD players can be reprogrammed very easily to be region free. If you give me the make of your DVD player, I can find out if there's a way? I made the DVD in my old common room in halls region free, which probably would have really annoyed the hall staff if they knew, hehe!

Ok, would it sound really bad to say that I NEED both the Borders Exclusive and the Hot Topic special editions?

Because I do.

I know - I wouldn't even be able to play the DVD because I don't have a region 1 player - but I'm just that much of a fan I'll buy the Region 2 when it comes out as well :dance:

Have you got a regular old DVD player? If so, many DVD players can be reprogrammed very easily to be region free. If you give me the make of your DVD player, I can find out if there's a way? I made the DVD in my old common room in halls region free, which probably would have really annoyed the hall staff if they knew, hehe!

Ok, would it sound really bad to say that I NEED both the Borders Exclusive and the Hot Topic special editions?

Because I do.

Hiya

There is nothing bad about that at all. I'll probably be following you :crying:

My DVD is an old-ish one - it's a Hitachi DVD/VCR combo (I've got to be able to watch my old Disney videos!) DV-PF4E(UK). Any advice you could give me would be great.

Cheers

Lou.

I know - I wouldn't even be able to play the DVD because I don't have a region 1 player - but I'm just that much of a fan I'll buy the Region 2 when it comes out as well :lol:

Because I do.

Hiya

There is nothing bad about that at all. I'll probably be following you :lol:

My DVD is an old-ish one - it's a Hitachi DVD/VCR combo (I've got to be able to watch my old Disney videos!) DV-PF4E(UK). Any advice you could give me would be great.

Cheers

Lou.

Unfortunately I've looked all over the internet, and there doesn't appear to be any sort of unlocking code. Most newer DVD players can be unlocked by using your remote and entering some codes and stuff, but not this one (as of yet). Sorry hun, I tried!! :lol:

My suggestion would be to find a cheap DVD player and search to see if there's an unlocking code before you buy it. If there is, it's helpful to have for those foreign films you may collect over the years. I don't mind helping you find one if you'd like. Like I said though, it's pretty common now to just look up codes online to change the region because people are generally irritated that someone else gets to dictate when and where they watch films. Power to the people, haha!

If only i didn't have the soundtrack and had a blu ray player ---> http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Ultimate-Co...977&sr=8-16

The link won't work for me... :lol:

Me either. Which is why I'm totally excited for the link to work! Amazon has built up the anticipation for me, haha!

same here, it wont work for me. :lol: gutted, much?! lol yes i am haha