Rob Discussions

Shelley_Bella

Leeds, the best nightlife in the UK...or so I'm told. A good night out is nice every once in a while, but I'd rather stay in with a book most of the time. The Yorkshire Dales are lovely though, and York is really close by. Not much else to do around here but be a student, haha! I study Broadcast Journalism at the University of Leeds. O, we've got Betty's Teahouse in Harrogate! Love it there, it's so quaint.

I'm sure I've enticed you all to come to Leeds now, haven't I?! The tourism department people are at my door now looking to recruit...

XD I used to live in Harrogate and Betty's was the best, I loved a tea and the best cheese straws in the world!!

Must admit though Swansea has the best night life XD I may be biased as it's where I go to Uni!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey... shelly_bella!!!

do yo think you could send that lullaby file to me please? it would be really nice to not have to load that link everytime i wanr to hear it.

my addy is in the post further up.

thank you!!

All done honey x

LOL

I went to London at the weekend and I was gonna ring my cousin and tell her that I'd seen Rob there!!

(Wasnt gonna say that it was on the side of a bus though ) LMAO I didnt in the end....thought it was too evil but I still laughed at the idea!

Hehe!

I sometimes feel its the Edward character I'm attracted to? Even though Rob is handsome....I think the hype is more over the character...whereas Taylor is very nice to look at LOL

But having said that....I did think Rob was cute in Harry Potter!

I agree. Rob is lush (I too loved him in HP) however in real life he's pretty chilled and like any other man just estremely good looking! Edwards romantic, funny, charming etc, something you don't often find in men. So although i definetly wouldnt say no to Rob I still think the attraction is for the character. IF ONLY HE WAS REAL!

I was standing right next to him at the premiere and "eeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp.....errrr......eeeeppppp...errrrrr....omg" was all that came out from me. I forgot to breath as well! hehehehe......

I got the premiere ticktes for me and friend so we got to see it before neone else in UK! :smile: Unfortunately we were ushered to the cinemas as soon as we got there so ddnt get ne chance of taking a picture with him.

I'm so incredibly jealous! I entered every competition out there to get tickets to the premiere! It was devastating being in the crowd and watching the winners go in, especially since all of my closest friends had already seen it since they were in America. So I had to like cut myself off from that part of my life or people had to be really careful around me not to mention anything at all about the film. Yeah, it sucked. But now I've seen it 12 times (and counting...) and I got to be at the premiere and get autographs and photos, so I'm pretty happy. And with Eternal Twilight coming up, my Twilight autograph collection is very steadily growing! :)

oh i know how u feel... i entered a lot of comps to get to the premiere... i didnt win obviously :s and i just went and queued for hours to watch the "stars" arrive! it was an experience i'll never forget! ahaha and i'm going to new moon premiere... i at least now know what to expect!

Its gonna be soooo rammed though!! You'd have to be there like 2 days before lol

I sometimes feel its the Edward character I'm attracted to? Even though Rob is handsome....I think the hype is more over the character...whereas Taylor is very nice to look at LOL

But having said that....I did think Rob was cute in Harry Potter!

I agree. Rob is lush (I too loved him in HP) however in real life he's pretty chilled and like any other man just estremely good looking! Edwards romantic, funny, charming etc, something you don't often find in men. So although i definetly wouldnt say no to Rob I still think the attraction is for the character. IF ONLY HE WAS REAL!

Definitly...if only lol

I was stood in the cold at the premiere and Rob was such a gent making sure he saw as many people as possible.

Incedently, the premiere wasn't the first screening of Twilight in the UK, the press screening was on the 23rd November which I went to as did a few people on this site!

Hang on to your newsstands, Twilight fans—it looks like Robert Pattinson is about to cover more than bedroom walls

After rampant speculation on fan sites, sources tell Celebuzz that Pattinson will grace the April cover of GQ Magazine, what we're told is the magazine's offerings for What's Hot in 2009.

"For sure April," our source says.

While a magazine rep said the Conde Nast title does "not confirm or comment about upcoming issues before they have been completed or closed," the glossy has been no stranger to heat-seeking stars.

Jennifer Aniston caused mass hysteria in January when she showed on the cover draped in nothing but a tie, and Gossip Girl hunk Penn Badgley proved his juggling talents that same month.

And while April is the Hot Issue, don't expect Pattinson to flash some Taylor Lautner-tight abs.

The hunky actor reportedly indicated it's "definitely true" he'd much rather hit a pub than the treadmill.

Looks like he'll have to rely on that trusty face—the one that recently graced Australia's Girlfriend magazine with costar Kirsten Stewart, as seen below.

girlfriend-magazine_a.jpg

Hang on to your newsstands, Twilight fans—it looks like Robert Pattinson is about to cover more than bedroom walls

After rampant speculation on fan sites, sources tell Celebuzz that Pattinson will grace the April cover of GQ Magazine, what we're told is the magazine's offerings for What's Hot in 2009.

"For sure April," our source says.

While a magazine rep said the Conde Nast title does "not confirm or comment about upcoming issues before they have been completed or closed," the glossy has been no stranger to heat-seeking stars.

Jennifer Aniston caused mass hysteria in January when she showed on the cover draped in nothing but a tie, and Gossip Girl hunk Penn Badgley proved his juggling talents that same month.

And while April is the Hot Issue, don't expect Pattinson to flash some Taylor Lautner-tight abs.

The hunky actor reportedly indicated it's "definitely true" he'd much rather hit a pub than the treadmill.

Looks like he'll have to rely on that trusty face—the one that recently graced Australia's Girlfriend magazine with costar Kirsten Stewart, as seen below.

girlfriend-magazine_a.jpg

One word: LUSH! :P