Horror/Paranormal Convention

carnosoul

Hi Everyone

Would anyone like to see a Horror and Paranormal Convention With celebrity guest's from horror like wes craven,tobe hooper,john carpenter and other horror stars like the fangoria weekend of horror conventions :( and have some paranormal celebrity guests like Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson from Ghost Hunter's And Most Haunted Like Yevtte Feilding And others from Most Haunted :dance: you could hold it near or on halloween i think it would be really good,does anyone think it would be a good idea :WINCE:

Ill go with the first half.

Get Derek Accora or the guy off Most Haunted with the biggest ears on TV since they last showed Dumbo and ill maybe go for the second.

Hi Vintage

Thanks for replying,i know what you mean about Julian clegg :D i would also like tomeet Derek Accora,i think it would be good event to hold round halloween as everybody would be in the right mood for a convention like this :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

would be great to have a horror con but there just doesnt seem to be enough intrest,ive been on about this for ever!!

Just because people on this forum are not interested doesnt mean there isnt any interest justinh.

Ive been chatting to folk this past few months and there is a demand they just dont visit this forum.

Horror ok. But paranormal?????? Does that have a fanbase??? What's outside of Most Haunted?

Most Haunted - its a load of balls to be sure but he/she lumped it with a horror con so i got to show some support.

As for Accora....hes made me laugh a lot in the past.

MARY LOVES DICK!

Hi I would love showmasters to do a horror con mayby if we all clubbed togther and get other people to join us to voice there support it might work.a horror con on its own would be great the paranormal side of it was just a idea i had to go with it but it doesnt have to be a horror/paranormal con :lol:

Edited by carnosoul

Hi at last more horror fans wanting a convention like the USA gets, i have been asking for this kind of thing for some time but i hardly get any interest as they perfer more sci-fi gusest. I hope this will go all they way as im a big fan of horror movies and yes most haunted is great. I love fangoria and what they have done in the past as i like to see something like that in the UK. So you have my full 100% support for this.

Hi Micheals killer

i couldnt agree more iam also a huge horror fan and would back a horror convention 100% like the one's fangoria does in america if everyone gathers togther and voices there support and vote's in the poll iam sure it will happen:)with how big the horror conventions are in the states im sure there is a big enough audience here too:)i just got the new issue of fangoria yesterday and the line up they have for there one's is really cool,did you see it:)