Countdown to Chevron 7.2

MojoeDark

Mojoe, I love your countdown site! LOL! I'm getting more excited and more nervous every day!

I was fed up and also getting exited, also before someone asks the count down timer ends at 5pm on the friday of the event as thats normally when it starts or 6pm.

Hopefully this time will get to talk to more of you lot as last time just hung out with my friends that i took with me. I will be the one at the bar most of the day. I may even buy some of you a drink :D

But only 25 days to go. :chair:

I'm getting excited, have been for a while now, I keep telling my mum that I'm going to one in Feb and she goes but I thought you were going to one in October, i was like, I am but I'm also going to one in Feb that I've been telling you about for like 5 months, I think I've confused her. lol :D

Yep, getting quite excited now, counting the minutes, the work days are just dragging so badly, but then on the 19th got a day of ironing to look forward to (uggh) in preperation for a wonderful weekend and then washing when i come back! (yay - uggh) lol

Roll on 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!