Forum for collectormania glasgow 4

carnosoul

come on forum , where are you . Probably attending another con some where i suppose

Probably :chair: hopefully it will be up soon at least we know the first guest will be Amber Benson,iam looking forward to meeting her :D

Edited by carnosoul

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :thumbup: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :smile: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Melanie, i am fine, hope your doin good. I have never travelled to any other conventions but i am planning to go to the Manchester one next year.

what about you do you travel ?

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :chair: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :jason: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Melanie, i am fine, hope your doin good. I have never travelled to any other conventions but i am planning to go to the Manchester one next year.

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :pyth: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :chair: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :jason: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :pyth: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

yeah i agree everyone is so friendly and that makes all the better. as for who i would like to meet, well i am a star wars fan, i would like to meet carrie fisher, kenny baker, peter mayhew, but any star wars character at all. what about you ? who would you like to meet

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Melanie,

yeah i agree everyone is so friendly and that makes all the better. as for who i would like to meet, well i am a star wars fan, i would like to meet carrie fisher, kenny baker, peter mayhew, but any star wars character at all. what about you ? who would you like to meet

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :chair:

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :thumbup:

Hi Melanie, that would be a dream come true for me to meet george and harrison also mark hamill but i cant ever see those guys doing any appearances, and it would be great to meet christian bale, or how about stan lee.

i didnt buy much i really just go for the signings and photo shoots.

i was looking for some vintage star wars figures as i started collecting them recently also i was looking for a princess leia blaster signature edition by master replicas.

there was a guy there selling some great master replicas goods.

the yoda models are cool what a great character, i take it he says all the great phrases.

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :chair:

i miss the little guy

so what leia costume will you be wearing ?

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :thumbup:

Hi Melanie, that would be a dream come true for me to meet george and harrison also mark hamill but i cant ever see those guys doing any appearances, and it would be great to meet christian bale, or how about stan lee.

i was looking for some vintage star wars figures as i started collecting them recently also i was looking for a princess leia blaster signature edition by master replicas.

the yoda models are cool what a great character, i take it he says all the great phrases.

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Yeah Stan Lee would be amazing! The Genius of Marvel, I love Spiderman and Daredevil, I saw those Star Wars Replicas amazing :), I collect models myself, have a huge collection of Buffy ones, have some Cool Crow models and started getting Star Wars too :) I have a little tiny Yoda too, he is a such a great character, and chewie he he I saw some cool Classic, A New Hope, white dresses on ebay, but ill have to research further :) Whats your fave Star Wars Episode?

What about Rick Baker? Would be really great to meet him

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :D My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :YAHOO: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :dance: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :D

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :no:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Yeah Stan Lee would be amazing! The Genius of Marvel, I love Spiderman and Daredevil, I saw those Star Wars Replicas amazing :), I collect models myself, have a huge collection of Buffy ones, have some Cool Crow models and started getting Star Wars too :) I have a little tiny Yoda too, he is a such a great character, and chewie he he I saw some cool Classic, A New Hope, white dresses on ebay, but ill have to research further :) Whats your fave Star Wars Episode?

my fav star wars movie, i couldnt say i love them all, well the original ones that is, i have no love what so ever for the prequals, i will never watch them again, once was more than enough

my fav star wars movie, i couldnt say i love them all, well the original ones that is, i have no love what so ever for the prequals, i will never watch them again, once was more than enough

I like them. Not as good as the originals but still good. Anything star wars is ace (yes even the holiday special)

the guy with some of the master replicas is on here as film cell , don't know the guy that had the AT-AT and Boba EE-3 . i got a Luke ANH aster replicas force fx light saber for £10 as it was a return he said it didn't light up .

well for £10 the metal handles worth that and more even without the blade.

So i got it home thonking if i can have a look inside maybe i can repair the electronics ( have a minor qually in it ) but noticed the bottom was a bit scratched , the bit with the belt loop .

A closer inspection showed that the screw cap ( bit for batteries ) was on squint , cross threaded , a pair of molegrips and 30 mins later it was of , in go the batteries , carefully screw on the end cap , press the button and ZZZZZIIIIISSSSSUUUUMMM , blue light .

A Master Replicas Force FX Luke ANH Light Sabre for a tenner , bargin of the year .

oh and an elictronic R2-D2 Collectible coin anniversary figure , and a vintage one minus one leg and the sticker for 30p ( just for the vintage one )

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :chair: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :headscratch: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :chair: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :poki:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

I have only ever watched the originals. never seen episodes 1 till 3, think its cause i grew up loving the originals, to me they will always be Star Wars :headscratch:

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :dance: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :D Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :P , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :dance:

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :YAHOO:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

I have only ever watched the originals. never seen episodes 1 till 3, think its cause i grew up loving the originals, to me they will always be Star Wars :vader:

Hi Eddie,

Happy Birthday! Have a great day :YAHOO: Mel x

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :dance: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :D Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :P , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :dance:

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :YAHOO:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

I have only ever watched the originals. never seen episodes 1 till 3, think its cause i grew up loving the originals, to me they will always be Star Wars :vader:

Hi Eddie,

Hi Mel

Thank you for your birthday wishes. thats me a big 37 tomorrow

I did have to change my profile there as i just noticed that i had myself down as a few years older.

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :dance: My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :P Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :YAHOO: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :dance:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Mel

I did have to change my profile there as i just noticed that i had myself down as a few years older.

Hi,

No Probs, have a cool time, i turned the big 32 on Dec 6th, got any plans for your birthday? it was great that the convention landed on mine :D

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :D My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool ;) Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

Merry Christmas and i hope santa is good to you ! :D

Mel x

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :( , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

I think it would be really cool to meet George Lucas as he created Star Wars, and Harrison Ford, Han Solo is my fave star wars character, Carrie Fisher is really cool as well, im trying to get a cool Princess Leia Costume for the next convention :), i think she has a new biography coming out soon, would make a fantastic read :), i would also love to meet Christian Bale, What things did you buy at the convention? I got a really cool speaking yoda model about 16" tall, love him to bits :D

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Happy Birthday! Have a great day :dance: Mel x

Hi Mel

Hi,

No Probs, have a cool time, i turned the big 32 on Dec 6th, got any plans for your birthday? it was great that the convention landed on mine :yoda:

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :D My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool ^_^ Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

Merry Christmas and i hope santa is good to you ! :dance:

Mel x

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :dance: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Mel

Hi,

No Probs, have a cool time, i turned the big 32 on Dec 6th, got any plans for your birthday? it was great that the convention landed on mine :yoda:

Hi Eddie,

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa is good to you :D

Mel x

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :D My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :blink: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :o , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Hi Mel

Hi,

hi mel

i had no plans on my birthday as i was working a 12 hour shift so i didnt get home till 9pm.

i did have a nice meal and a couple of whiskys and my wife and daughters gave me nice presents so overall i had a great day

now its xmas, i hope you get what you want from santa

merry xmas

ed

:yoda:

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here , How are you? Ive joined the forum :D My bro posted the pictures, they are really cool :jason: Have you ever travelled to any of the other conventions? I think there is one in Birmingham in March :cylon:

Hi Eddie,

I have never been to any of the other conventions myself, but im thinking about it, i have been to the last three in Glasgow and i love them, had such a great time and everyone is so friendly :chair: , i would like to take my bro to more he loves them too, who would you like as future guests?

Hi Melanie,

Hi Eddie,

i used to have a lifesize prop but sold it :dance:

i miss the little guy

Hi Eddie,

Hi Eddie,

Happy Birthday! Have a great day :poki: Mel x

Hi Mel

Hi,

hi mel

i had no plans on my birthday as i was working a 12 hour shift so i didnt get home till 9pm.

i did have a nice meal and a couple of whiskys and my wife and daughters gave me nice presents so overall i had a great day

now its xmas, i hope you get what you want from santa

merry xmas

ed

Hi Ed,

Glad you had a good birthday, hope you and your family had a great Christmas too :jason: Got lots of cool pressies, santa was very good to me lol What did he bring you for Christmas? My bro got a really cool boxset called Star Wars The Vault and it has CD's pictures and books etc A cool collectors item, doing good, i hope you are!:P

Mel :dance: