Latest Guest Announcement - Terry Molloy

showmasters

Ive never met Terry Molloy.

Me neither.

And it's not about to change.

Well some people want to meet an actor who played an iconic villian who sat on his ar5e and came out with some classic lines plus did a good bit of acting too

and some people want to meet a guy who sat on his ar5e in front of Han and Chewie and said nowt.

Dif strokes for different folks.

Edited by vintageSW77

Me neither.

Well some people want to meet an actor who played an iconic villian who sat on his ar5e came out with some classic lines plus did a good bit of acting

and some people want to meet a guy who sat on his ar5e in front of Han and Chewie and said nowt.

Yep, and i respect that :D

What i meant is that i won't meet him even if i wanted (which was not the case as Dr Who is a totally insignifiant TV show in Belgium) as i won't make the trip considering the extremely poor line up of this particular event... Now i hope everyone that will attend the event will have a good time with the guests they want to meet, from the bottom of my heart! If those guests can make some people happy, hoorah!!! :D

Yep, and i respect that :D

What i meant is that i won't meet him even if i wanted (which was not the case as Dr Who is a totally insignifiant TV show in Belgium)

Well, the first 3 seasons of the last Dr Who have been shown in Belgium, so it's not totally unsignificant :D But those Who guests are from older series and I have no idea who they are even though I enjoy watching the new serie. Those guests are interesting mostly for UK attendees.

Me neither.

Well some people want to meet an actor who played an iconic villian who sat on his ar5e and came out with some classic lines plus did a good bit of acting too

Nice bloke - met him and David Goodison last year. Nice people but not enough to make me go unfortunately. Enjoy though