TICKET HOLDERS

SatedenPrincess

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason to travel to the UK?! You must love it here then :(

I would like some reasons to travel to the US.. but would need plenty of cash 1st :WAVE:

I totally do! I LOVE the UK!

And heh you wouldn't need as much cash as we do to visit your country! Although it's come down some, your dollar is better than ours right now! (but we all know the US dollar sucks right now)

Name: Georgie:

Age: 23... Will be 24 by the time Hub 2 comes around... ouch!

Ticket Type: Gold of course XD

Reasons for going:

i) TOM PRICE!!! :P (at long last)

ii) KAI OWEN!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::D:YAHOO: <333

iii) To see Jaime and Cassie again... love you girls... you made my weekend sweeet as spam ^____^ **hugs**

iv) It's going to be a blast, and a welcome break from work!

G x

Edited by n0fear88

Name: Georgie:

Age: 23... Will be 24 by the time Hub 2 comes around... ouch!

Ticket Type: Gold of course XD

Reasons for going:

i) TOM PRICE!!! :D (at long last)

ii) KAI OWEN!!!!!!!!!! :band::unsure::YAHOO: <333

iii) To see Jaime and Cassie again... love you girls... you made my weekend sweeet as spam ^____^ **hugs**

iv) It's going to be a blast, and a welcome break from work!

G x

Hey Georgie another attendee from Reading I thought I was the only one! lol

1. Name: Tyra (<- phonetically almost the same as my real name)
  2. Age: Older than Gaz, younger than Kai
  3. Location: Tampere, Finland (Google it up if you don't know where that is)
  4. Ticket type: Gold
  5. Reason for going: I had so much fun @ The Hub! I wanna experience it again...
    And the possibility of new guests is always temting.
    Basically, The Hub ROCKED!!! :D:spew::YAHOO:
    therefore I must assume that the second one will rock too! :band:

-mts.tyra, the one who'll have to find a way to explain to her bf the reason for going... :D

]

1. Name: Caz

2. Age: 30

3. Location: Solihull

4. Ticket Type: Silver

5. Reason for going: Had a lot of fun at the hub and how hoping to meet Eve!

Hey Caz, am a Silhillian in exile! Whereabouts in Solihull are you?

Hi, sorry only just seen this. We live in Dorridge. :D

lol so did I!!! Were you at Hub 1?! Coz Im sure I heard someone shout that they wanted Gareth's band to play a gig in Rdg =], was that you by any chance?!?!

G x

]

Hi, sorry only just seen this. We live in Dorridge. :dance:

NO WAY!!! LOL I lived in Bentley Heath - Mom and Dad are still there

Small world :wub:

And funnily enough I live in Barnet now and there's a Bentley Heath just up the road from us... :D

lol so did I!!! Were you at Hub 1?! Coz Im sure I heard someone shout that they wanted Gareth's band to play a gig in Rdg =], was that you by any chance?!?!

G x

No it wasnt me but Id definitely go to watch him if he did.

Yes I was at The Hub 1. I chatted with Gareth about where he lived when he was in Reading - just off Tilehurst Road apparently so near where I live now and about the same time that I moved to my current flat about 5 years ago. I could have walked I past him!

James

Yes I was at The Hub 1. I chatted with Gareth about where he lived when he was in Reading - just off Tilehurst Road apparently so near where I live now and about the same time that I moved to my current flat about 5 years ago. I could have walked I past him!

James

Wow, that's just down the road from me too, heh small world ^__^

I too would go to his gig if he played here :)

G x

Edited by n0fear88

James

Wow, that's just down the road from me too, heh small world ^__^

I too would go to his gig if he played here :)

G x

cool I live on Parkhouse Road if that means anything lol. So where did you stay at the Hub 1? I was staying in the IBIS.

Name: Catherine

Ticket type: Gold

Reason(s) for going: The Hub was an absolutely brilliant event.

Matt Rippy and Andy Price are signed, as are Gareth and Kai.

Eve might be signed.

Hope springs eternal that John might be there with that lot.

Any excuse to see my friends from The Hub, again. :)

I really, really miss the U.K..

cool I live on Parkhouse Road if that means anything lol. So where did you stay at the Hub 1? I was staying in the IBIS.

Yea I know where that is vaguely.... near the YMCA?! I'm off the Berkeley Avenue, so not far at all lol XD

Yup I was @ the ol' Ibis for Hub 1.... It wasnt bad there, rooms were nice etc, but am glad I'm at Park Inn for Hub 2 :)

G x

Name: Piksa

Ticket type: Gold

Reason(s) for going: Had a blast at the Hub, couldn't resist the temptation

Wonderful guests already confirmed

Meeting again some of the people I met at the previous con

Now I just have to figure out how I can leave the country for the weekend so that no one finds out...

Yea I know where that is vaguely.... near the YMCA?! I'm off the Berkeley Avenue, so not far at all lol XD

Yup I was @ the ol' Ibis for Hub 1.... It wasnt bad there, rooms were nice etc, but am glad I'm at Park Inn for Hub 2 :)

G x

Thats a coincidence I moved here 5 years ago from Berkeley Avenue near the Esso garage - I lived in the flats St Paul's Court! Yes the YMCA is near me just through a cul de sac and you are there.

Im at the IBIS again due to my asking the Park Inn for a room and them telling me they had all gone (what they didnt say was that after registering I needed to show them my receipt) although it was Saturday I asked

G x

Are you on facebook? Im in the HUB 2 group there

Name: Cat

Ticket type: Sliver (couldn't see why it was £20 more expensive for gold this time whereas everything else is the same)

Reason(s) for going: The words: "Torchwood" and "con" and I'm there baby =D

Edited by owl post 1992

]

Small world :YAHOO:

And funnily enough I live in Barnet now and there's a Bentley Heath just up the road from us... :blush:

Did you go to Arden - such a fabulous school with excellent teachers like Mr Moss with his trendy basin haircut!!

Edited by karaoke_krazy

Name: Jodie

Location: Bathgate, Scotland (It's about a 30 minute drive from Edinburgh)

Ticket type: Silver

Reson for going: I couldn't go to The Hub 1 so when I heard about this one I just HAD to go!! Ecspecially with GDL announced and the possibility of Eve Myles.

Edited by expecto-patronum

]

Small world ;)

And funnily enough I live in Barnet now and there's a Bentley Heath just up the road from us... :D

Did you go to Arden - such a fabulous school with excellent teachers like Mr Moss with his trendy basin haircut!!

Yep, class of 96 - actually, I missed our school renuion cos it clashed with the Hub. Or vice versa lol

Mr Moss - hilarious hair and had the whole scary white hair/raven black eyebrows thing going on. :D oh and the whole affair with Mrs Earl thing too

I was lucky and had Mrs Hill as head of year!!

Happy memories

1. Name: Jo/Joanna

2 Age: 24

3 locasion: Newcastle

4 ticket type: silver (unfortunately couldn stretch to gold)

5 reson for going: few reasons really. Te hub was fantastic and the guest list was allready good enoughm and also it's a target to get there. friends of mine will know why. anyway if i make it i'll be happy :D and kai promised me a beer if i go.

1. Name: Sarah

2 Age: 25

3 Location: Pennsylvania, USA

4 Ticket type: Gold

5 Reason for going: A couple of reasons

a) I've always wanted to visit the UK.

B) Everything seems to be lining up perfectly, time, money, etc.

c) The Hub sounded like so much fun, and I want to experience it.

d) When am I ever going to get this opportunity again? I'm not exactly close by!

]

Hi, sorry only just seen this. We live in Dorridge. :WAVE:

Small world ;)

And funnily enough I live in Barnet now and there's a Bentley Heath just up the road from us... :clap:

Yep, class of 96 - actually, I missed our school renuion cos it clashed with the Hub. Or vice versa lol

Mr Moss - hilarious hair and had the whole scary white hair/raven black eyebrows thing going on.:WAVE: oh and the whole affair with Mrs Earl thing too

Happy memories

I think I recognise you.. I think you said hello to my hubby at the hub and was trying to work out why I recognised you, then si told me you both went to sol 6th form and that you went to arden and I'm sure I used to chat to you at school. I didnt get a chance to ask you at the hub as was busy lookin after my little girl and we had a lot of too-ing and fro-ing from the ibis. We are staying at the park inn though for the hub 2 so may get a chance to catch up with you this time :D

]

Hi, sorry only just seen this. We live in Dorridge. :WAVE:

Small world ;)

And funnily enough I live in Barnet now and there's a Bentley Heath just up the road from us... :WAVE:

Mr Moss - hilarious hair and had the whole scary white hair/raven black eyebrows thing going on.:headscratch: oh and the whole affair with Mrs Earl thing too

Happy memories

I think I recognise you.. I think you said hello to my hubby at the hub and was trying to work out why I recognised you, then si told me you both went to sol 6th form and that you went to arden and I'm sure I used to chat to you at school. I didnt get a chance to ask you at the hub as was busy lookin after my little girl and we had a lot of too-ing and fro-ing from the ibis. We are staying at the park inn though for the hub 2 so may get a chance to catch up with you this time :D

*lightbulb moment*

Caroline right? LOL

ok, now it all falls into place lol.

Yep, I met Si at SSFC (we did GNVQ science)- it was so strange cos I saw you both at registration and cos Si had his sunnies on, I was like I'm sure I know that bloke.... haha. He hasnt changed a bit!

Actually my best memory of Si was in our last couple of months at college. My Grandad died and our t*** of a biology teacher told me that if I didnt come in on the morning of his funeral to hand something in he'd fail me. I was really upset and Si was so sweet because he told me not to worry cos he'd give me a lift home when we were done. I'll never forget what a sweet gesture that was and it meant a lot to me at the time. Bless him (he'd cringe if he read that Im sure). Your little girl looked well cute, I was surprised how many kids were there.

Were you Year of 94 or 95? Arden was a laugh at times....

I'm at the Park this time too - my friend was tipped off about the rooms so she legged it back to get us a room each.

It's also my birthday on the Friday so it'd be nice to say hi and have a drink :clap: