Where are the girls ?

chubarker

I know she's not been included in the vote lists, but it'd be cool to meet Claudia Black... especially since we got a kitten last week, and called her Vala :D *wonders* Maybe Claudia could sign my cat's collar - that would be cool...

Apart from Claudia, I'd be more than happy meeting any of the ladies from either SG-1 or Atlantis - I haven't met any of them yet.

I have to say I'm soooo looking forward to February :D

See you all there!

Jon.

I agree, we didn't have any at the last Chevron 7 either.

I know she's not been included in the vote lists, but it'd be cool to meet Claudia Black... especially since we got a kitten last week, and called her Vala :D *wonders* Maybe Claudia could sign my cat's collar - that would be cool...

Lol nice idea.

Well, I never understood the part with boys wanting female guests, and girls wanting male - I mean, they're all doing a fantastic job in the series :)

That being said, I'd really love to see one of the fabulous ladies of Stargate - haven't met any of them :YAHOO:

Especially Amanda, Teryl and Tori are high on my list :)

there is seems a lot of guys are coming, it would be more interesting if any of the actress attend.

there is isnt many actress in the stargate franchise, 3 from sg1, and 3 from atlantis, amazing, there are so many men,

From SG-1 is Anderson,Shanks, judge,Ben Bowder,many more.

from Atlantis Flanigan,Hewlett,Jason,picardo, Kavan Smith, Paul Mcgillion, David Nykl,rainbow franks, many more. and now in the 5th season only two actress from 7 or 8 men.

thats the only thing that stargate lacks of. there are great female charactors, i like them all, i wonder whys that.

from sg1 , amanda , Teryl Rothery, Claudia Black,

from atlantis , Rachel Luttrell, Torri Higginson, Jewel Staite,

number one would be Rachel Luttrell or Torri Higinson, 2nd would be Amanda Tapping, 3rd Claudia Black

in season 2 of atlantis, it was only Rachel, when Jewel came in the 4th season, I read the interview on gateworld Rachel was happy, that another actress is in the show,

she also said, that the crews are mainly men. and also the writers are all men. Amazing

I bet the men would like more actress. would like to hear from Rachel whats like around the men on the set.

Edited by ringzpm

Don't forget Lexa (AKA Mrs Shanks), Kate Hewlett (AKA Little sister), Vaitiare Bandera (AKA Mrs Jackson), Suanne Braun (Hathor), Anna-Louise Plowman (Sarah\Osiris), Jacqueline Samuda (Nirrti), Claire Rankin (Dr. Kate Heightmeyer), Jill Wagner (Larrin)

OK most of these are recurring rather than regular characters, but any one of them would be great to see.

Don't forget Lexa (AKA Mrs Shanks), Kate Hewlett (AKA Little sister), Vaitiare Bandera (AKA Mrs Jackson), Suanne Braun (Hathor), Anna-Louise Plowman (Sarah\Osiris), Jacqueline Samuda (Nirrti), Claire Rankin (Dr. Kate Heightmeyer), Jill Wagner (Larrin)

OK most of these are recurring rather than regular characters, but any one of them would be great to see.

And let's not forget Vanessa Angel (AKA Anise/ Freya)... even if I don't like her character!

I dunno maybe the lack of women in SG can be explained @ least for SG1 that there aren't - compared to the number of men - a lot of women in the AirForce. So it made perfect sense for me to not have a lot of woman on Stargate SG-1. And with having Claudia & Amanda on SG1 in the 10th season I personally can't complain.

And there are more women in Atlantis than have been on SG1... not in the leading roles but there are quite a few on the expedition. And in season 4 we had with Amanda, Rachel & Jewel 3 females in the leading roles.

i thought of jill wagner, i liked her role in the ep Travellers i know her from the Blade tv serier,

for the first time in atlantis season 4 , 3 female characters

Tapping,Staite,Luttrell. i only noticed it in the ep Doppleganger.