Hotels in Northampton

Sirley

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a travelodge roughly 1 mile from the Park Inn... they do an offer if you book 21 days in advance with rooms for £29 a night... however it does depend on the location and day.

Might be worth a look though, failing that you could share with someone in the parkinn ?

I did a search on laterooms for you, to be honest the Ibis as mentioned by Amarkant and the Travelodge are most likely the cheapest you'll find.

Sharing a room with someone would cost you £32.50 a night, providing they booked the £65 a night room and that includes Breakfast :)

Kate x

There's a travelodge roughly 1 mile from the Park Inn... they do an offer if you book 21 days in advance with rooms for £29 a night... however it does depend on the location and day.

Might be worth a look though, failing that you could share with someone in the parkinn ?

I did a search on laterooms for you, to be honest the Ibis as mentioned by Amarkant and the Travelodge are most likely the cheapest you'll find.

Sharing a room with someone would cost you £32.50 a night, providing they booked the £65 a night room and that includes Breakfast :)

Kate x

Thank you I totally misread the information before...I thought it was £65 per person...this is great news :WINCE:

same for me! theres gonna be 4 of us in a room! so we're splitting the cost

So there's 4 of you in a twin room?

same for me! theres gonna be 4 of us in a room! so we're splitting the cost

So there's 4 of you in a twin room?

yeh we're gonna double up

I'm amazed that the hotel allows that :WINCE: dont get me wrong, its great.

We checked and they don't allow more then 2 in a double room. I assume it is incase of fire and all that, one could take the chance.. but I decided not to, don't want to get kicked out and live on the street :(

So true,

but sill 32£ is way better than £65 :) good thing i have a friend coming with me ;)

I'm kinda crazy cause that's expensive but for the moment I've booked a room at the Park Inn. I was thinking 'well if I'm doing this at least I can do it right' : ]

But I just realised that was kinda crazy but I think I know what I'm gonna ask for my 18th birthday... money to pay the room : D

That is awesome lil' sis!!!! I'm positive you are gonna get to go - YAY!!!!!

I'm kinda crazy cause that's expensive but for the moment I've booked a room at the Park Inn. I was thinking 'well if I'm doing this at least I can do it right' : ]

But I just realised that was kinda crazy but I think I know what I'm gonna ask for my 18th birthday... money to pay the room : D

I called the Park Inn today and it was all full :( So I called a hotel which is opposite to Park Inn and reserved a room there :wub: yay

I called the Park Inn today and it was all full :D So I called a hotel which is opposite to Park Inn and reserved a room there :D yay

what hotel are you booked into?

I called the Park Inn today and it was all full :gorgeous: So I called a hotel which is opposite to Park Inn and reserved a room there :whistling: yay

what hotel are you booked into?

Ibis

yeah the park inn hotel where its being held

ibis hotel

theres a hilton but that is a obvious no if your looking for somewhere cheap

the travelodge yeah thats pretty close to the event

theres also a few B&B's worth going to for reasonable prices

i didnt book my room at the park inn but surely the rooms will be come cheaper because of the event? maybe i dont know

i do live in northampton so if youd like any numbers just let me know!

I still cant believe i managed to get a room at the park inn. i mean, yeah it was a lot of money, but my mum was like 'well i know its more than the ibis, but it be much better to stay in the hotel where the con is going on, then you can get involved more' yeah and im thinking 'and so i dont have to walk to far to the room if i get drunk as a skunk :headscratch: '

i was gonna book the ibis, but for £60-£80 more i got park inn. rather than me walk to other hotel at night on my own .... at night... *shivers with the thought* :)