free guests to come soon

showmasters

If we pick out the name of someone we don't like or have never heard of, can we put it back and try again? :thumbup:

Yes, but I think we should limit ourselves to two attempts, otherwise some of the guests are going to feel unwanten and unloved. Personally, I've reserved a place in my hallway for Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant (fingers crossed).:angel:

I've reserved a place for Dirk Benedict. It's not in my hallway but as this is a family forum I'm not going to say any more. :D

I'm now very jealous and won't be giving him any of my money. :poki:

Didn't mean to make you jealous. If it makes you feel any better, I'm willing to share. :thumbup:

It could get quite messy if we go halves, how about dividing the week and giving him one day a week off. You get to choose the days.

Oh no, now I'm coming over as slightly gay, thank god I didn't factor Starbuck's uniform into the thread. :WINCE:

Dividing the week sounds good. I'll have Monday to Friday and you can have Saturday. You already have Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant so it's only fair I get the bigger share.

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :D

A very fair decision and one which gets me out of a very deep hole of my own creation. If you want to borrow Dave or Nicola during the week to re-enact any Face/Starbuck meets Darth Vader and Peri from Doctor Who scenarios let me know. :vader::P

Dividing the week sounds good. I'll have Monday to Friday and you can have Saturday. You already have Dave Prowse or Nicola Bryant so it's only fair I get the bigger share.

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :whistling:

A very fair decision and one which gets me out of a very deep hole of my own creation. If you want to borrow Dave or Nicola during the week to re-enact any Face/Starbuck meets Darth Vader and Peri from Doctor Who scenarios let me know.:vader::gorgeous:

Glad to be able to help and thanks for the offer of the loan of Dave or Nicola but I'll pass on that for now.

I was thinking along the lines of re-enacting the scenario of Starbuck rescuing damsel in distress (that's me, just in case you were wondering) from some invisible but never the less dangerous monsters. :borg::frankie:

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :thumbup:

A very fair decision and one which gets me out of a very deep hole of my own creation. If you want to borrow Dave or Nicola during the week to re-enact any Face/Starbuck meets Darth Vader and Peri from Doctor Who scenarios let me know.:vader::gorgeous:

Glad to be able to help and thanks for the offer of the loan of Dave or Nicola but I'll pass on that for now.

I was thinking along the lines of re-enacting the scenario of Starbuck rescuing damsel in distress (that's me, just in case you were wondering) from some invisible but never the less dangerous monsters. :blush::thumbup:

I've only just noticed you live over the border in Nottingham. You can stick Dirk on the Black Cat bus every Saturday morning and I'll return him in the evening, just like a weekend dad. I'll even pay his bus fare into Derby. :thumbup:

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :D

I was thinking along the lines of re-enacting the scenario of Starbuck rescuing damsel in distress (that's me, just in case you were wondering) from some invisible but never the less dangerous monsters. :borg::frankie:

I've only just noticed you live over the border in Nottingham. You can stick Dirk on the Black Cat bus every Saturday morning and I'll return him in the evening, just like a weekend dad. I'll even pay his bus fare into Derby. :(

What, and give some stranger the chance to get their grubby mitts on him? Not a chance. I'll happily drive him over to you and pick him up later. At my own expense, of course. :dance:

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :whistling:

I've only just noticed you live over the border in Nottingham. You can stick Dirk on the Black Cat bus every Saturday morning and I'll return him in the evening, just like a weekend dad. I'll even pay his bus fare into Derby. :thumbup:

What, and give some stranger the chance to get their grubby mitts on him? Not a chance. I'll happily drive him over to you and pick him up later. At my own expense, of course. :dance:

I think he's old enough to travel by himself now. We have to let him make his own way in the world sometime, we can't always be around to keep an eye on him. Just give him the standard Don't Talk To Strangers speech and hope he's sensible.

Failing that, there's always the possibility of a disguise :cylon: .

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :thumbup:

I was thinking along the lines of re-enacting the scenario of Starbuck rescuing damsel in distress (that's me, just in case you were wondering) from some invisible but never the less dangerous monsters.:D:frankie:

I've only just noticed you live over the border in Nottingham. You can stick Dirk on the Black Cat bus every Saturday morning and I'll return him in the evening, just like a weekend dad. I'll even pay his bus fare into Derby. :chair:

What, and give some stranger the chance to get their grubby mitts on him? Not a chance. I'll happily drive him over to you and pick him up later. At my own expense, of course. :D

I think he's old enough to travel by himself now. We have to let him make his own way in the world sometime, we can't always be around to keep an eye on him. Just give him the standard Don't Talk To Strangers speech and hope he's sensible.

He probably is old enough to travel by himself now, I just don't want him to. And I don't want him to be too sensible - at least when he's with me. I don't do sensible.

I'm just hoping he doesn't cancel for the event now that his best buddy's not going to be there. :WINCE:

Notice how skillfully I manage to avoid the subject of Starbuck's uniform. :angry:

I was thinking along the lines of re-enacting the scenario of Starbuck rescuing damsel in distress (that's me, just in case you were wondering) from some invisible but never the less dangerous monsters.:borg::frankie:

I've only just noticed you live over the border in Nottingham. You can stick Dirk on the Black Cat bus every Saturday morning and I'll return him in the evening, just like a weekend dad. I'll even pay his bus fare into Derby. :P

He probably is old enough to travel by himself now, I just don't want him to. And I don't want him to be too sensible - at least when he's with me. I don't do sensible.

I'm just hoping he doesn't cancel for the event now that his best buddy's not going to be there. :YAHOO:

I agree, he is a great guest and I hope he's still on the site next week.

im coming to CM this saturday in the early hours straight after work.

so i imagine i should be near the front of the que but do i need a ticket or anything or can i just pay on the door?

if some one couldplease let me know ASAP!

thanks

so i imagine i should be near the front of the que but do i need a ticket or anything or can i just pay on the door?

thanks

You can just pay on the door. xD

thanks

You can pay at the door. There are normally two queues - one for those who have already bought tickets and one for those who are paying on the day. There should be notices/signs to tell you which is which.