Need a room buddy?

angelicbella

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Me and my housemate really want to go Eternal Twilight, thing is we are not sure we can justify the cost of a hotel room on top of tickets,

anyone got floor space for two girls with sleeping bags? Obviously would be willing to donate towards the cost of the room etc..

We are 20 and 21 and not scary at all honest!!

Thanks

Katie

Hi! I`ve booked a twin room for Friday, Sat and Sunday Night at the Ibis, costs are 144£, it would be nice to share the room with someone. I`m 20 and coming down from Scotland. I`m originally Swiss and love to meet new people from all over the world. I guess if theres someone with a spare twin room too, one of us could cancel....

Hi! I`ve booked a twin room for Friday, Sat and Sunday Night at the Ibis, costs are 144£, it would be nice to share the room with someone. I`m 20 and coming down from Scotland. I`m originally Swiss and love to meet new people from all over the world. I guess if theres someone with a spare twin room too, one of us could cancel....

How you getting down from scotland? Where about's do you live :P I'm coming down from Scotland :P

hey,

I'm gonna book a room in the Ibis hotel (across from the park inn) in the next few says.

Anyone interested in sharing a room?

It's so much cheaper and so much more fun than alone :)

I just wanna book it soon because I'm really scared that there won't be any available anymore. :crying:

(if you want to know stuff about me before, I understand and feel free to ask)

I was wondering if the offer was still available, i was supposed to stay with friends, but then they cancelled, so i was plannin to stay at travelodge, but then my friend suggested this and i looked and found ure post, if it is available, just let me know how much :dance:

hey,

I'm gonna book a room in the Ibis hotel (across from the park inn) in the next few says.

I just wanna book it soon because I'm really scared that there won't be any available anymore. :crying:

I was wondering if the offer was still available, i was supposed to stay with friends, but then they cancelled, so i was plannin to stay at travelodge, but then my friend suggested this and i looked and found ure post, if it is available, just let me know how much :dance:

Hi Twilight fanatic! am not sure whether endless fighter`s still available but I booked a room at the Ibis too ( and my friend cant come unfortunately ) so I would be interested in sharing :-) Do you have msn?

Yeah i just figured out i have a room with 2 beds in and theres just me. so if anyone wants to share, just let me know. a girl is prefered, cos well, boys are just annoying hahahha okay, im 22 by the way.

Hey there, i'm lookin for a room, i'm 16, i was supposed to be stayin wif friends but they cancelled and now need sumwhere to stay. If its still available, how much will it be and where are you stayin?

Thanks

Jadie

hey,

I just wanna book it soon because I'm really scared that there won't be any available anymore. :blink:

Hi Twilight fanatic! am not sure whether endless fighter`s still available but I booked a room at the Ibis too ( and my friend cant come unfortunately ) so I would be interested in sharing :-) Do you have msn?

I would be interested! How much would it be? I'm 16 by the way and yeah i have msn its: oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk

Well as far as I can tell, park inn is fully booked as you cant reserve a room there. Also still waiting for someone to share a room with at Ibis *puppy dog eyes*

Are you still looking for someone to share, I'm only stayin friday and saturday night as i have skool on the monday, I'm 16 and originally planned to stay with friends but they cancelled, so i'm lookin for a room now :crying:

hi everyone. i have eventually got my standard tickets and train tickets sorted out, but need some where to stay. i am coming to the convention on my own. its my first con. none of my mates like twilight (they are all crazy lol).

anyone got any space in their room for me? park inn, ibis, grand. somewhere within walking distance of the con.

sorry, forget to write:

want/ need somewhere to stay friday, saturday and sunday nights.

hi everyone. i have eventually got my standard tickets and train tickets sorted out, but need some where to stay. i am coming to the convention on my own. its my first con. none of my mates like twilight (they are all crazy lol).

anyone got any space in their room for me? park inn, ibis, grand. somewhere within walking distance of the con.

sorry, forget to write:

How old are you?

I might be able to buddy you, i need to check with my friend about something first :( she's awkward like ll but ill let u know ASAP

Sue, my offer to share with me at the Park Inn still stands. :lol:

I did drop you a message on Facebook & have been trying to get you on msn all weekend. :(

I just emailed you this morning about this, so please let me know what you are doing before you make plans with other people...

I'd like to know who/how you're travelling too :P

sorry, forget to write:

How old are you?

I might be able to buddy you, i need to check with my friend about something first :( she's awkward like ll but ill let u know ASAP

Sue, my offer to share with me at the Park Inn still stands. :lol:

I did drop you a message on Facebook & have been trying to get you on msn all weekend. :(

I just emailed you this morning about this, so please let me know what you are doing before you make plans with other people...

I'd like to know who/how you're travelling too :P

hi, i'm 27. a proper grown up lol. but i look (and act) a lot younger. i'm very nice and friendly and responsible...

am getting to northampton on the train arriving about 12.30 i think. and train home at 1.30 on monday. so a room for all 3 nights would be a great help!

I have a twin room at the Park Inn & have been let down by the person who was supposed to be sharing with me... I am 35, female, responsible(ish) :o & will have my 7 year old son with me.

There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun, but I draw the line at sharing with anyone who will be stumbling in drunk at 2am (IE: disturbing me & my son) & being ill everywhere because they have drunk too much. :o

Sooooo... if you think you fit the bill, please reply. :D

PS: I don't know if the beds in the twin rooms are doubles or singles, but if this is important, I can contact the hotel to check.

I have a twin room at the Park Inn & have been let down by the person who was supposed to be sharing with me... I am 35, female, responsible(ish) :( & will have my 7 year old son with me.

There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun, but I draw the line at sharing with anyone who will be stumbling in drunk at 2am (IE: disturbing me & my son) & being ill everywhere because they have drunk too much. ;)

Sooooo... if you think you fit the bill, please reply. :poki:

PS: I don't know if the beds in the twin rooms are doubles or singles, but if this is important, I can contact the hotel to check.

hi. well i dont really drink alcohol alot and have never actually been drunk in my whole life... so no problems there. i would be wanting to stay at parties til 2am though but i am very quiet, i wouldnt disturb you.