Identification...

Some form of photo ID is preferable - do you not have a student pass card or something similar? If not, something that shows your name and address would do - eg bank statement.

I'm waiting for my id pass for work. I dont have anythong other than my student ID but actually its out of date as im no longer a student. I have my birth certificate and a utility bill... wold I still get in that way??

I have a buss pass but that has no address info on it..

Some form of photo ID is preferable - do you not have a student pass card or something similar? If not, something that shows your name and address would do - eg bank statement.

I'm waiting for my id pass for work. I dont have anythong other than my student ID but actually its out of date as im no longer a student. I have my birth certificate and a utility bill... wold I still get in that way??

I have a buss pass but that has no address info on it..

i bet you can with a with them two i bet there is lots of people with picture ID

I'm using my student pass and that ran out in August. My mum will be using her bus pass. I don't think the expiry date matters just as long as there is a picture id.

Yes, all the expiry date shows is that you stopped being a student on that date. You didn't stop being you ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Anything official (even out of date) with your name on will be fine, better if it's got a photo on. We're not majorly anal about it. We just do are best to make sure you are who you say you are.

We don't want just anyone that knows your name and that you've booked to come and get your tickets.

Saying that, they'd have to be a bit stupid. They'd have to know you're going to turn up and when you do we'll know they stole your tickets. Unless they intend to be really blatant and try and say they are you. Which would take a lot of balls to stand up in front of the person you've stolen from and say "But I am xxxxx!".

It's unlikely to happen but we like to at least see something to show you are you :D

ID is only required of the person who bought the tickets as the Registration Packs will be under their name. Unless of course, we were given the name of the ticket holder at the time of ordering.

They will not be given to anyone else.