Lost confirmation email

Hi. I'm in a bit of a panic. I've lost my confirmation emails for the Hub and it said you needed to print them out and bring them with you. But I no longer have mine or access to the mail box they were sent to and I'm worried this will affect my gaining entry to the event.

Can anyone advise me on what to do? Thanks.

First, stop panicking. :wub:

Second, e-mail Jola directly.

You should be okay with your actual entry ticket as you will get your registration letter. You'd only need the confirmation e-mail in case this one gets lost, and both of that incidents happening at once should hopefully be very unlikely.

Did you order photo session tickets in addition, seeing you are speaking of e-mails?

If you've got ID, the registration letter and if the worst thing happens the card statements showing the charges came off there shouldn't be problems. You absolutely won't be refused entry to the event.

I panic easily. :wub:

But thanks for the reassaurance, what you say makes sense but I'll send an email as well just for clairty's sake.

I didn't order any photo sessions so that's not a concern for me.

I've got the letter and ID and I think my card has already been billed so hopefully that means no problems.