Anyone wanna share a room

how come are you arriving on Thursday when the event is only Saturday and Sunday?!  :blink:

they will likely not to allow me to extend the room for Thursday night when only 1 person is staying there  :D and a friend says you can not call from outside the UK  :huh:  so maybe the best thing to do is book a room using the internet? the address: TI GMEX

lemme know!

Sah - £22.40

Nicki - £22.40

Ascal - £41.10

Donna - £41.10

Nili - £41.10

sorted!  :D

Luv sah xx

900156[/snapback]

opppsss will change it .. and if i cant i'll book :)

thay wont let ppl out side the uk call how roud :huh::D :D

But not to worry i wont let em' change my planes for a well desorved holliday way past dew :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a service number for the UK with a special charge I am told, that's why you can't get a connection from outside the UK.

At least calling the MK TI from Germany doesn't work.  ;)

900596[/snapback]

well when i get ther i'll have a littel chate with some 1 ther.. i dont cear what thay do or how in the end u can't call to book from abrod ..what kind of a hottel r thay runing ? :uhoh: i'll just make sure thay kenw i'm pissed off :D

BTW : wlcome to our chat ;)

SAH

I am all seat and will be ariving on the 10th of Feb

can you tell them i will have a room that day ?

or shuld I ..I'v trid the net but the site is a bit wired with everything... BUT if you can't i'll ahve a go agin :)

so u just let me knew.

now let the days pass queqly i wont out of here :D

if you are really having probs I guess I could secure the room for you on my card and then you can just pay with yours when you check in?

but like I said, I'll have to do it under a different booking because they aren't going to let 1person stay in a room for 3 :lol:

I'll check for your reply, soz I haven't posted, I was staying at a friends this weekend from the forum :D

Luv sah xx

ps-*waves at QS* hey!

if you are really having probs I guess I could secure the room for you on my card and then you can just pay with yours when you check in?

but like I said, I'll have to do it under a different booking because they aren't going to let 1person stay in a room for 3 :D

I'll check for your reply, soz I haven't posted, I was staying at a friends this weekend from the forum  :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

ps-*waves at QS* hey!

901748[/snapback]

YES PLZ SAH

That would be a grait help nwo remmber it's from the 10th of Feb untill the 13th of Feb , on the 13th i go back so as far as nights go ther are ONLY 3 nights

lets me knew... oww and this time ther is a very good chance that my sister will join us :) shes G8 and it'l be her veeery 1st Con ever :)

any way let me kenw asap if ther is a problem i will try to book again throw the net

Edited by Nili

I thought you were staying in the room with myself, Ascal and Donna oh and Nicki the other nights? :P

if youre sister comes cool but it's floor space if you're in with us, ok? :P

also there's no need to quote my posts, cause it just appears twice then and takes up space on the page :o

wahooo I've just changed us to a quad room, and I now have a 12year old niece :P

the room is booked for Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th with 4beds :headscratch:

Nili let us know about your sister so I can work out costs! :o

Luv sah xx

You knew idont maind a floor :) so .. book me for floor <lol>

My sister will knew defenatly this coming week end ! and i will let you knew

and afcures i'm shering with YOU just that my sis' might sher with us - shes fun beleve me ... thow not as nuts as i am. but who knews what a Con will bring out of her <lol>... boy shes going to c this post ( runs and hides) :huh:

oww and

THANK YOU for all the bookings and basicly going to all the trabel for the rest fo us :(:wub::D

Edited by Nili

sorry I haven't posted, was at the Christmas Forum Meet in MK this weekend!

no problems, you know I will always sort out the room ^_^ got one for C9 booked! :P because the Travel Lodge was filling up -_-

am not crewing GMEX at the mo :D:uhoh: but Ascal and Donna are working all of Sunday, Nicki's still waiting to hear! hope there's a few more guests yet, so there's still hope to crew *crosses fingers*

Luv sah xx

hi Sah THANX for all your hard work!!!!you're a real star!!!!! TBH I can't believe I'm actually getting to GMEX cos this last month has been a nightmare!! but all has worked out now :rolleyes: thanx again and I can't wait to see you all again!!! .......BTW.....first guest i'm gonna see is Andy!! then Avery then stargate blokes :freak2: Really hope for that elusive PA slot next to one of the above but not very likely!!!!

Thankyou... thankyou.... thankyou...!!!!

Sorry i've not been on for ages and i'm rambling a bit!!!!

;)

DONNA! how fantastic! great to see you :D

no worries tis all cool :o soz to hear about poo poo happening :( *huggles* glad to hear it's all ok now, hope the new job is alright too?

cool I wanna meet Avery too! and of course the SG dudes :wub: hehe we should try n get a photo with them and us lot!!! :( good luck being a PA, have only done it once and that was for a random SW guest at C6 grrrr

shame you can't make it to the CSI meet in Jan :( but will cu 4 weeks after anyways! yey! :cylon:

Luv sah xx

I can't believe it!!!! poo poo? are you kidding me! why doesn't the stupid profanity thing just use atrixes? grrrr :lol:

*ahem* yey Ascal!

I wanna make sure they don't pick me to crew last min before buying a ticket so I'm gunna give it a few more weeks yet, also I'll be less inclinded if we have to pay extra for p&p or online payment etc :rolleyes:

NILI

need to know ASAP if your sister is coming as I've a friend who needs a place to crash as her mate has crew accomodation and I'm not sure 7 of us in a room or 4 would be healthy :D

cheers

Luv sah xx

hehe don't worry I wouldn't put 7of us in a room! but if your sister is not coming then Kayleigh can crash instead B)

yes unfortunately is it not free to get into GMEX or LFaCC :( it is £10 for an early bird ticket, which we will need to get virtual queueing tickets, and £5 after 11am. thankfully it is only £5 all of Sunday!

ok I've just found my way to the SM online shop and they are charging £2 for ticket delievery :blink: which tbh I think is a bit much; recorded delivery only costs like 67p or something! :D

anyways what do you think guys? we could all order advance tickets and split the £2 between us? I don't mind doing it on my card if you like?

Luv sah xx

ps-1 week till Christmas :o

hehe don't worry I wouldn't put 7of us in a room! but if your sister is not coming then Kayleigh can crash instead  :P

:angry:

904903[/snapback]

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI :)

well do we need to book thows "£10 for an early bird ticket " the the "5£" in advance if so , then go for it.

if it's on the spot well u dicide.

oww BTW dont remmber if the £40 + i need to pay is per night or for the 3 days

let me knew ASAP.

Thanks

hugs

go for it! I would but I don't have a signal at the mo :( pah Swansea! :P

ooow I got your Christmas card thankyou Ascal! and I got one from Theresa yey! and apparently she is coming to GMEX!!!!! it would be so great to see her, the C5 is partly reformed!! :P

wahoooo Little Christmas Eve! :P

Luv sah xx

if you read back you will see it is £55 PER NIGHT FOR THE ROOM !:P

du really think I would book some where that was £140 PER NIGHT? :P

:P :P

cool, I'll look into sorting tickets in the NY  :D

Luv sah xx

905934[/snapback]

ONG SAH you realy scerd me for a sec ther :blink: the " Per Night "

I forgat we sher ...owwwwwwf

and with that all i have to say is

MERYYY X-MES/HOLLIDAYS and an AMZING NEW YEAR

what are you talking about nili?!?!?! :blink:

and there really is no need to quote me all the time!!!

hope everyone had a fantastic christmas!

will sort tickets out in due course, no need to panic yet as they won't be sorted SMs end till after New Years B)

Luv sah xx

ps-if Theresa shares, the room is FULL ! :rolleyes: