Anyone wanna share a room

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all just landed a few hours agao , But hade to post :)))

was awsome meeting you all again and geting to knew the new pps :)

and i agree :) i'm trying to find a way to get to c-9 now :))) wish me luck.. heall i'm ther with or with out it <lol>

:D:(:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought i'd pop in n say hi. if it's still all right n there's space count me in for c9. just hope it doesn't clash with my exams.

how is evryone? hope ur all well.ive been really busy with uni n stuff so havent been around much. look forward to cathing up.

ttyl, luv t -x-

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys! I'm back from Mexico, was wicked! sooo wanna go back one day :borg: Claire that's fantastic! the C5 gang will be partly reformed yey, spesh if you are coming T! :P

when are you off to NY Claire? did I mention that I'm very jelous? :D

2 rooms booked for C9 at Travelodge way back, infact can't even mem which days they were :P but def did it!!

so Sah, Claire, Donna and hopefully T and maybe Nili then?

ooow the crew email has arrived! I must find a pic and send it in yey!

Luv sah xx

wow 3 weeks how cool!

sent mine off today eventually, having spent over an hour trauling my computer for a decent pic of me (ie one that didn't have red eye) on my own or with a guest, asked to do all day Friday, Sat AM (CSI meet Sat PM), Sunday all day and Monday AM due to travelling back to uni Monday eve

what did you put?

can't mem if I text Donna to let her know it was out, do it now!

yey for C9! makes it seem closer now the ball is rolling with crewing! :blink:

Luv sah xx

ps-we may have some one new joining us her name is Ruth and she is 17 she's posted her own room share thread so I emailed her asking if she wanted to join us, gunna get her to pop in and post if she does! :huh:

hehe made a bit of a mess with mine too! had to re-send the bit about emergency contacts as I'd spelt my friend's surname wrong! :P and if she crews too then Stuart wouldn't be able to find her on his amazing list, go me!

we'll probs have a CSI meal one evening too if people are interested, was thinking Saturday but there'll probs be the SM party, doh! *lightbulb*

glad you text Donna cause after leaving this topic I forgot! :D

hope everyone's having a good week?

Luv sah xx

hey, im gonna send my crew email later or 2moro, can't really decide what day as i dont have my timetable for next term yet. so annoying. just hope i can get down on time n make it for fri all day. ttyl, after i decide.lol.

t -x-

hey, done my crew email n ive asked for same as sah. they're the best options really. gives me time to come down n get bk to uni. n time off to see few guests.

see u all soon. just gotta book my bus tickets. gonna see if i can get uni timetable 1st.

hey guys! yey T we are MSN'ing and I sent you a text :P

Ascal - found my Travelodge confirmation email, yey! seems I booked end of Nov, wow! but I was a bit dopey and only did it for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, doh ^_^ will need to wack Thursday on there as well as Monday for you n Donna myself and T will be there Thurs too :P which will make the £70 a bit easier to bear! :o

only thing is I have no idea what time I'll be getting there as my timetable doesn't go that far but I know we have clinical skills in Newport the whole week... so not helpful! **headbang** :wub:

ermmm yesssss... ooow there's 2 rooms but only enough of us for one room atm but can always cancell the other one, looks very painful apparently there's £300 sitting on my card :P

gtg, must hand dissertation proposal in later today ^_^

Luv sah xx

yeah no worries! darn I don't suppose they have any other rooms for £26 :blink: that'd be too easy wouldn't it? <_<

good idea Fiondra! only thing is about crewing?! what du think? I was gunna do what did last time and ask to work the Saturday and meet guests on Sunday? that way we can just get crew tickets the day after too :o

I don't mind booking though if you think it best! :blink:

Luv sah xx

hey sah! cheers sounds good.

by the way - how many people is that staying together then. r we having one room or two. i know u'll post the details bout dates n costs soon, so soz to bother u now.

ttyl luv t -x-

hugs!!!

there's 2 rooms at the mo, as posted :D

so far there's me, Fiondra, Ascal, T, T's friend for definates with Nili as a maybe and this other girl from the forum as a possibility so we will all be in 1room and I will cancell the other one if we can't fill it, just booked 2 before they sold out just incase ya know? :D

won't know the costs until know if there are any more people and if we cancell the other room or not but at the mo it's about £12pppn IF it remains the 5 of us in 1 room IF there is 6 of us then it will be about £10pppn

hope that helps? :blink:

Luv sah xx