Anyone wanna share a room

thankyou nili! :rolleyes: C8 should be good! though I must sort out my birthday plans soon! all I know really is that I want to set up camp in City Limits Friday evening and drink, dance, play in the arcades and be merry :D also wanna work Chinese and B&J into that!!! :lol:

Ascal hope everything is cool and where is Fiondra? we need to get her in here! and Theresa! THERESA WHERE ARE YOOUUUU! :uhoh:

G-Mex is giong to rock although it costs more to get there that's fine cause I'm crashing at Caz's, yey! :rolleyes:

hope everyone's having a good weekend,

Luv sah xx

ps-yvonne80-if you wish to spot me I will be at the BOWLING MEET on Friday night :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascal hope everything is cool and where is Fiondra? we need to get her in here! and Theresa! THERESA WHERE ARE YOOUUUU! :D

BOWLING MEET on Friday night  :wub: [/color]

858764[/snapback]

BOO!!!! HERE I AM!!!

LOL!!

hi Sah and Ascal and hi to all I don't know!!

Was browsing and saw so thought i'd say hi!!!

hope all are well and we all get to crew!!

Ascal i'm really glad you had a great time in japan!!

Donna

hi Ascal!!

Looks like i scared everyone off LOL!!!

so are you crewing?? will prob send you a text 2nite anyway!!

hope you are!! i already heard form sah, she is on sat!!

i'm crewing all 3 days!!! All day!!!!

I'm really gonna need lots of coffee and pro plus!!!!

oh am i'm helping with the breakdown on sunday!!!!!!!

it's gonna be a MAD weekend for me!! :rolleyes:

buts lots of fun!! :o

hi Ascal!!

i'm crewing all 3 days!!! All day!!!!

862658[/snapback]

You lucky thing! I asked for the Sat and Sun but just got Sunday. I'm over the moon though as I didn't think I'd get anything.

Just read the news, more guest announcements tomorrow night. (Crosses fingers for LotR or SW guests.)

Edited by Ascal Elessar

hello my peeps! I'M BACK! complete with new lappy and a wireless internet connection set up (thanks to moi :D) in our student house! so hopefully I will be around more often :vader:

yvonne80 - I will likely wear a sticker on what ever I wear that eve with "surfy sah" written on it

also we are staying in the Holiday Inn not the Travelodge (first time for everything) which is right at the bottom of the shopping centre so we don't need t get a taxi sorry!

Fiondra - hello and welcome to our corner! good to see you here :lol:

mad indeed but should be fun!

Ascal - looks like we'll have to hang out Friday then as I won't see you otherwise, shame our crewing days have over lapped :( but yey that we are crewing!

Nili - C8 should be good! G-mex is looking good, Shane Rangi yey! he gave me my first con kiss at a recent LotR con that I spent my bankholiday working! :D

cu at c8 for bday celebrations if you're coming :D

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

thankyou Nili :D

will tel tales of c8 shortly but must do assignment right now I am FIVE HOURS behind :help:

how is everyone anyways?

thanks for posting my CDs Ascal :angel:

great to see you Donna! :rolleyes:

nice to meet you yvonne80! shame we weren't introduced earlier in the weekend!

Luv sah xx

ETA: POST 4000 where is belongs yey!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by surfy_sah

• 3 weeks later...

HI all

I knew i havn't posted in a very long time

but this past few munths have not been to good ..thay hade ther up time but were shadowen

by the passsing of a person whom i knew and loved for more then 13 years , she was in her 40ts and cancer got her.

then the week i was sepos to go to japan i maneged to get to ... the hospittel with infection , sorgerry ..I AM OK NOW :) so dont worry

so again i hope you'd all understand why i wasn't around.

and lets hope hallowing will bring a beter year for as all :)

love and hugs

ALWIS

Nili

nili! great to see you!

soz to hear you've been ill ;) *hugs* glad you are all better now!

fantastic to see you posting ^_^

going to London to a stargate con this weekend but hope you might have replied when come back monday :P

have a great weekend,

Luv sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

well it's been 2months :P

not staying with a friend anymore :( but got a hotel room sorted if you guys need some where to crash? so far myself and Nicki :unsure: have no idea about beds or anything as some one else booked and now doesn't need it but I don't mind doing the usual crash on the floor thing :D

soooo chuffed with the guest announcements the other day!

also asked to crew the Saturday of GMEX, what about you and Donna?

great to hear from you! ^_^

Luv sah xx

Cool, thanks Sah, I'd love to share with you guys again. I'd already booked a room for the FRiday - Sunday nights with the Travelodge but I can always change the booking to just Sunday.

Donna and I are both hoping to crew half day Saturday and all day Sunday.

Edited by Ascal Elessar

well it's been 2months :P

not staying with a friend anymore :o but got a hotel room sorted if you guys need some where to crash? so far myself and Nicki  :lol:  have no idea about beds or anything as some one else booked and now doesn't need it but I don't mind doing the usual crash on the floor thing :P

soooo chuffed with the guest announcements the other day!

also asked to crew the Saturday of GMEX, what about you and Donna?

great to hear from you! :D

Luv sah xx

897722[/snapback]

SAH i hope you are incloding me !!!!!!!!!!!

i thught you were stying with a friend so i only sow this post now... must say yeeee for you not staing with your friend ;

so inclode me !!!!!!!!!!! at G-mex ONLY i can only aford 1 of them a year so it's G-MEX... let me kenw if i'm in ASAP

hugs

for the rest of you

I MISSSSSS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

lov

seems my last post is a bit outdated: (chatted to Ascal on msn since!) my friend who's room I was meant to be having forgot and let other friends have it :D but s'ok, sorted us out in the TRAVEL INN opposite the GMEX! :lol:

there's 4 beds and floor space though OFFICIALLY we are 2 adults and 1child under 15 :huh:

so far myself and Nicki :rolleyes:

Ascal/Donna - still waiting to hear from you, if you are crashing with us or staying in TL ^_^

Nili - sort you out when I know what Ascal and Donna are doing! :wub:

btw took you long enough to post here Nili :D saw you on the forum the other day too, cuh!!!!!!

Luv sah xx

seems my last post is a bit outdated: (chatted to Ascal on msn

Nili - sort you out when I know what Ascal and Donna are doing! :D

btw took you long enough to post here Nili ;) saw you on the forum the other day too, cuh!!!!!!

Luv sah xx

898717[/snapback]

Ok let me knew cuz then i can make my flight arengments.

as for posting ...sorry , latly i just come in for a sec see if thers some new anoncment and go - again sorry ... just not the best time latly every thing is just yaki ... it'l go the feeling and i'll be ok as long as i can come :wub:

lov u all

had a text from Ascal and have updated the TRAVEL INN room for Friday, Saturday and now Sunday night, at £56pn :P

in the room there is myself, Nicki, Donna, Ascal and Nili :D

but I think they changed it to tripple room without telling me because I had said the kids were under 16 and their policy is under 15 grrr ;) but hey that still leaves us with 3beds :D

Nili I don't know which nights you need, presume you will be staying Sunday too?

so Friday and Saturday £56.00 / 5 = £11.20 so £22.40 in total

and Sunday £56.00 / 3 = £18.70 or £28.00 each Donna and Ascal if Nili flies back Sunday

sooo...

Sah - £22.40

Nicki - £22.40

Ascal - £41.10 or £50.40

Donna - £41.10 or £50.40

Nili - £22.40 or £41.10

B)

Luv sah xx

SAH all i can say / show is :lol:

filght arngemnts have been made and paid for - yeess alredy paid no turning back :)

i'll be ariving at hethrow on the 9th Feb and returning on the 13th :))))

so i think i'll be at the hotell alone for a day or so - got no problem with that

SAH can u tell them that ? and tell them i'll be paying for that day or 2... or will that be to complicated ? it's your call if u wont me to call them just writ the phone nomber and the " party" name we'r under :)

U have no idy how i am counting the days alredy !!!!

love and hugs to all

how come are you arriving on Thursday when the event is only Saturday and Sunday?! :(

they will likely not to allow me to extend the room for Thursday night when only 1 person is staying there :P and a friend says you can not call from outside the UK :D so maybe the best thing to do is book a room using the internet? the address: TI GMEX

lemme know!

Sah - £22.40

Nicki - £22.40

Ascal - £41.10

Donna - £41.10

Nili - £41.10

sorted! :angry:

Luv sah xx