Rob Surprised by some drunken fan

spikeguerajumper

There is a video on TMZ.com.. of Rob getting surprised by some woman that wanted to kiss him.. as he left a club and was about to get into a cab.

It is truly upsetting.. because you know that's the kind of experience that makes stars shy away from fans..

dumn drunk woman :YAHOO:

meant "dumb"

There is a video on TMZ.com.. of Rob getting surprised by some woman that wanted to kiss him.. as he left a club and was about to get into a cab.

It is truly upsetting.. because you know that's the kind of experience that makes stars shy away from fans..

dumn drunk woman ;)

meant "dumb"

Aw, the poor love! That sort of thing would totally freak me if I was in their position

I don´t know but when I see things like that I always feel like yelling: "Just cause they´re famous, they are no common property!!!" ;)

If I would ever meet someone great, famous, lovely or whatever, I´d be respectful, hold myself back and would never, ever dare to touch them - no matter if they were even the hottest person in the world.

There is a really cute picture of Rob at vma.mtv.com (sorry don't know how to link yet.. newbie at that too!)

just click on the "stars collide at the weekend parties" link

He's actually wearing the same thing as when the freako girl attacked him.. I guess it was Friday night.. but he looks lovely!!

Yikes disturbing much? To be vaguely fair to her (and I mean vaguely) I think she was kind of joking but it wasn't funny and he looked slightly uncomfortable. He's always been a congenial guy but he didn't look like he was enjoying any of that encounter. The guy who grabbed him looked like Brady Corbett.