Dazzling Misfits

Aakerman

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

sorry it took me so long to add everyone to the facebook group, I was kinda busy this week! Everyone who requested to join is in now! Hope you have fun! I´d appreciate of you introduced yourself on the group page!

Have a nice Sunday night!

Tara

:P Heya im the friend that xo_Ffion_xo talked about i hope its ok if i join too.

Both of us are coming to the conference i can't wait its going to be the best time of my life yipee

Of course you can join :D

The facebook group has got loads more info about us all and stuff, so I'd deffo recommend joining that!

Just any time at the con is great :D Thanks guys!

OK no problem :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what, everyone...the badges have arrived!!! (I chose the big ones in the end, so they're 38mm in diameter, hooray!).

badges.png

What do you reckon?

If you want a badge: Find the girl with the balloons at some point during the Friday of the con, and I would be very grateful if you could bring a 50p or £1 donation to the badge making costs!

Guess what, everyone...the badges have arrived!!! (I chose the big ones in the end, so they're 38mm in diameter, hooray!).

badges.png

What do you reckon?

If you want a badge: Find the girl with the balloons at some point during the Friday of the con, and I would be very grateful if you could bring a 50p or £1 donation to the badge making costs!

Heh, I love our Pirate badges, and the DM ones are awesome jade :D I shall be looking for you ;)