Dazzling Misfits

Aakerman

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you might be wanting to see how far I am with the logo idea so far.

Right now I have a woman holding a sword and a ballet dancer, there are some mistakes in them which will be corrected + they will have sizes that fit together etc. Also when I have all the characters they will fit together a little better, this is just the first two I have done! So do not fear :)

Obviously it won't be this HUGE either, it's just that I work on a very very large scale, bigger then this, so that when we want to eventually resize it down... It will look better :)

swordballet.jpg

I figured you might be wanting to see how far I am with the logo idea so far.

Right now I have a woman holding a sword and a ballet dancer, there are some mistakes in them which will be corrected + they will have sizes that fit together etc. Also when I have all the characters they will fit together a little better, this is just the first two I have done! So do not fear :)

Obviously it won't be this HUGE either, it's just that I work on a very very large scale, bigger then this, so that when we want to eventually resize it down... It will look better :)

swordballet.jpg

They are looking amazing!!!! I can't wait to see the end design!!!! :D:YAHOO:

Love your designs ;)

Is there any chance that I could join the Dazzling Misfits? I'm not in any fangroup at the moment...

Of course you can!!! We're open to everyone (well as long as they have a love for a certain family of vamps!!!) ;)

Again, way to go Lotte!!!! I think you are on the exactly the right track! It´ll be fantastic, I can tell already...

And : Welcome to another new Dazzling Misfit! Shall I mention the facebook group again? Maybe... So there is one. Feel free to join!

Tara *whose skin starts to burn from the fresh tattoo*

I figured we should stop spamming the poor SM's Fan group thread and actually make a thread for us :blush:

Let's talk logo stuff, member list and meeting up in here.

Members of "Dazzling Misfits"

In alphabetical order. The list will be updated as more joins.

Aakerman

amy-s-keeper

bewarethepossums

Carlistara

isabelle&lily

JaneDoe

Laurenx

leanne_marie2007

LisaMarie

LULABELLE

Mady

Mrs_Cullen

puddlejumpers

Susiesoo

TaraB

can you add me to your list?.. the cookies got to me!! so excited about the fun we'll have! :D

I figured we should stop spamming the poor SM's Fan group thread and actually make a thread for us :D

Let's talk logo stuff, member list and meeting up in here.

Members of "Dazzling Misfits"

In alphabetical order. The list will be updated as more joins.

Aakerman

amy-s-keeper

bewarethepossums

Carlistara

isabelle&lily

JaneDoe

Laurenx

leanne_marie2007

LisaMarie

LULABELLE

Mady

Mrs_Cullen

puddlejumpers

Susiesoo

TaraB

can you add me to your list?.. the cookies got to me!! so excited about the fun we'll have! :thumbup:

We´re keeping track, don´t worry! And again, there´s facebook and our group there :dance:

I LOVE THE DAZZLING TOMATO !!

you finally found it =o

I tried to find one in France, but found no tomatoes going around with a witch hat .... weird ...

It's probably because Halloween is near. There is like a huge war going on between witch-tomatoes and disguised pumpkins. *should stop watching Disney and Burton's movies*

and welcome to bellsfromep ! *hands a plate full of cookies*

You won't regret to have joined our sect....errr... group !

Edited by isabelle&lily

I LOVE THE DAZZLING TOMATO !!

you finally found it =o

I tried to find one in France, but found no tomatoes going around with a witch hat .... weird ...

It's probably because Halloween is near. There is like a huge war going on between witch-tomatoes and disguised pumpkins. *should stop watching Disney and Burton's movies*

and welcome to bellsfromep ! *hands a plate full of cookies*

You won't regret to have joined our sect....errr... group !

that's funny.. thanks!. Can already feel the obsession growing..;) .. like that can be possible! :blush:

Hey everyone

I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that you might not see me next week because I am going on a trip with my class to Berlin from Monday (6 in the morning) to Friday (23 in the evening)..

The week after I should be on a lot though... Because when I get home from Berlin I will have a week of autumn holiday.

Hey everyone

I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that you might not see me next week because I am going on a trip with my class to Berlin from Monday (6 in the morning) to Friday (23 in the evening)..

The week after I should be on a lot though... Because when I get home from Berlin I will have a week of autumn holiday.

You'll be really missed, but I hope you have a FAB time!!!

I look forward to seeing you round more after that!!

Hey everyone

You'll be really missed, but I hope you have a FAB time!!!

I look forward to seeing you round more after that!!

I wish you a great time, Lotte! And next time you come to Germany, it´ll be my place, alright? Take care! We´ll miss you!

Tara

Hey everyone

Have a fantastic time Lotte !!!!!!

Luv & Hugs

TaraB

And : Welcome to another new Dazzling Misfit! Shall I mention the facebook group again? Maybe... So there is one. Feel free to join!

Tara has that set up on facebook!.. we're in there too, now that you've joined the group! Welcome!

Yes, if you are on facebook, please feel free to join the group! :P

Hi All,

Well, I went broadband last Tuesday, changed my email address & haven't been able to use Facebook since! I can only view. :WAVE:

It's restricting my Dazzling Misfits activities but I am still here!!

I might have to delete my page and start again so don't be surprised if you get friend requests from me again, ok? :WAVE:

Hi All,

Well, I went broadband last Tuesday, changed my email address & haven't been able to use Facebook since! I can only view. :WAVE:

It's restricting my Dazzling Misfits activities but I am still here!!

I might have to delete my page and start again so don't be surprised if you get friend requests from me again, ok? :dance:

Alright! Just go ahead and start over... It´s sure a lot of work but I love my facebook. It´s worth it. :uhoh:

I was in Copenhagen today (bought a dress for the prom party as well) and ... I SPOTTED stacks of Breaking Dawn books and several of the other 3 books too. I was in shock; I have never seen the English books sold anywhere here before, only over the internet. They where even quite affordable and there were so many of them.

So, I bought The Host since I haven't read it yet and they had that one too :smile: Woah, I am still in shock.

Sorry for sounding so energetic, but I just cannot get over it. I didn't think it would ever happen. Now I have a tiny hope that it might mean that the movie is coming to Denmark, since with every single movie based on a book we always get the book version too.

A girl can dream right?

Edited by Aakerman